TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Only 2 more days until we leave! Getting very excited now, I will be sure to write up a review and post pics when I can. Thank you to everyone who answered my questions, emailed me pictures, and who simply took the time to write up a review so we could all learn from your experience. I couldn't have done it without you!

• Like 4

Happy New Year!

2015 brides our year is finally here!!!

Congratulations @@oregano - can't wait to hear about your big day!

i leave in 45 days and get married in 49 days!   i can't believe its almost here.  Having some panic attacks about packing, making sure i have everything.. getting so nervous and full of excitement at the same time!!

• Like 3

I just had a guest ask me if I think booking the preferred club is worth the added expense.  Can anyone comment on this?  We booked ocean front but not preferred, as I am hoping we get upgraded to preferred and not too worried about it if we don't. 

No, it's not worth it. Especially if no one else is upgrading, because the preferred side is across the resort.

We were upgraded, but none of our guests upgraded, so we were clear across the resort from everyone else. There was ALOT of walking back and forth. But you can access the adult pool and everthing without being on the preferred side. The preferred rooms are slightly larger and the jacuzzi is on the balcony. And you have access to the lounge, but we preferred the atmosphere in other bars so we never used it, even after our guests went home.

we are staying at the preferred side... my fiancé wanted to be away from everyone so we didn't have people always knocking at our door lol

That is true Natata. I especially wanted that because we took our daughter and she is only 2. The whole experience was awesome!

I was so stressed before I got there. Packing was totally overwhelming for me. And my husband finally was able to snap me out of it right before we left...by the time we got there, I just wanted to enjoy my self. The resort took care of everything perfectly!

We really enjoyed the preferred side. Many of our guests didn't stay in it, but we wee able to have breakfast at Mercure which was super delicious!!! We also went to the private bar before dinner quite often which was nice as well. The resort isn't all that big so walking from the kids pool(fun pool) to the preferred side was pretty much a five minute walk. And almost every time we would stop at Coco Cafe for a latte, or frozen baileys and a lil snack!! I need to go back!

• Like 2

We were upgraded to having the preferred perks. Our room was upgraded from garden view to ocean view but not on the preferred side. We like being able to eat at Mecure and really liked the private bar and snacks.

Have any past brides not been upgraded to at least have the preferred perks?