Jump to content
TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by serenity19 View Post

 

Hi ladies,

 

We are booked for Castaways for our reception and we are paying for the extra hour. Has anyone else done this and will they kick us out of the restaurant right at 11:00?

 

I requested an extra hour but didn't end up paying for it.  I would def try to talk her into giving you an extra hour.  3 hours is no where near enough time! 4 hours was even pushing it! They do try to clear you out quickly! we all just went right to the beach bar after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am definitely going to try to extend mine... Hoping to be as lucky as you Umi and not have to pay! 

 

Does anyone know if the resort provides table numbers or holders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Cheerios View Post

 

we had fireworks and it was worth every penny, everyone was so happy and surprised!! It really was beautiful!! The fire dancers they have a show every week, so depending on which day your wedding is, your guests might have already seen it.. I dont have pics of the fireworks now..will post when I get it:)

Oh btw, after u get the basic package for the fireworks..the add ons for cold fireworks at the ceremony are super cheap because you dont have to pay for the permits again...we had 6 cold ones when we kissed at ceremony..its really pretty!!:)

 

Cheerios

Do you have the fireworks packages? How much are they and what is included? How long were the fireworks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Cheerios View Post

 

My DIY thread.:) Will do review soon.

I can't see my own pics..did I do it wrong?

 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/81309/my-wedding-diy-sweatshop-pic-heavy-july-2012-now-jade#post_1801958

 

 

cheerios

sorry guys, i did it wrong the first time..here is the repost:)

 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/81315/repost-my-wedding-diy-sweatshop-pic-heavy-july-2012-now-jade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Cheerios View Post

 

we had fireworks and it was worth every penny, everyone was so happy and surprised!! It really was beautiful!! The fire dancers they have a show every week, so depending on which day your wedding is, your guests might have already seen it.. I dont have pics of the fireworks now..will post when I get it:)

Oh btw, after u get the basic package for the fireworks..the add ons for cold fireworks at the ceremony are super cheap because you dont have to pay for the permits again...we had 6 cold ones when we kissed at ceremony..its really pretty!!:)

 

Cheerios

Glad to see someone else has tried this.. Which option did you select for your fireworks, and how long did they last? Thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Vika View Post

 

Do you have the fireworks packages? How much are they and what is included? How long were the fireworks?

If you send me your email I'll forward you the info that was sent ot me with packages and prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone asked if sky lanterns are allowed at Now Jade? I will most likely email Pilar soon about this but thought I would check here first to see if anyone knew...super excited to do them at our reception!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Cheerios View Post

 

we had fireworks and it was worth every penny, everyone was so happy and surprised!! It really was beautiful!! The fire dancers they have a show every week, so depending on which day your wedding is, your guests might have already seen it.. I dont have pics of the fireworks now..will post when I get it:)

Oh btw, after u get the basic package for the fireworks..the add ons for cold fireworks at the ceremony are super cheap because you dont have to pay for the permits again...we had 6 cold ones when we kissed at ceremony..its really pretty!!:)

 

Cheerios

I had no idea fireworks were an option, but I want them badly!  Do you mind me asking  how much the package was?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by chantal09 View Post

 

If you send me your email I'll forward you the info that was sent ot me with packages and prices.

Can you send them to me at meagan.gebhart@gmail.com.  Thank you so much!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×