Bought The Bridesmaid Dresses Yesterday!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

• 1,277 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:27 PM

Yay I am so happy that I bought my bridesmaid dresses, I was going to wait till closer to my wedding but decided why wait if you find something that everyone's happy with (and I might regret it later) so....it's a BCBG beaded chiffon dress...I'm trying to find a pic of it online but can't seem to get one so I just took a pic of it now...it doesn't really look nice on the hanger (better on) but will post what i have at the moment...than maybe i take a pic of me wearing it

k dont know if this will work...I still dont know how 2 post the pics it might take me a few tries
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:28 PM

K yay it worked

#3 Janet

• VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:29 PM

those will look GREAT!

#4 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:32 PM

Edyta! I love those dresses! Where did you find them- they will look awesome :)

#5 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:40 PM

I just bought them at the BCBG store in Toronto..more than I wanted to spend but since I only have 2 bridesmaids I wanted to get them something special and that they could wear again...and it's honestly so flattering it covers up everything you dont want people to see, lol

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:41 PM

those are so pretty...i love bcbg!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
            • 931 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:42 PM

those are great!

#8 MARIAELM

• 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:03 PM

i LOVE those! BCBG is great. I have several cocktail dresses by them. They'll look great on your wedding day and for other occasions too! Exciting stuff!
                MariaElena - 10/28/06
                Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#9 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:57 PM

Super cute!! Love it!

#10 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:13 PM

Edyta! Those are SO gorgeous!!!!!!!! OMG - they are simply amazing. Your BM will be very happy with your choices! They'll be wearing those dresses for years to come!
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users