Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#691 MegBride

MegBride
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

I don't either. Our contract came through our TA (whose fabulous so far) but she couldn't give us those details either. Her explanation of the clause was that it would be disclosed while we were working with the wedding dept at BP, and that its presence in this contract is strictly informational. Oh the unknowns! 

Originally Posted by Bella Rios 

I dont blame him, the only surcharge I have is the one if i use complimentary nights. So far, I would also like to know what other charges they would apply. I actually ended just taking my contract to a travel agent so she could help me. But please let me know!

#692 NeeNeeLeake

NeeNeeLeake
    • 45 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Did anyone have to pay a deposit for their wedding ceremony if they chose the complimentary package?  I had to put down a $300 USD deposit and my travel agent said it was because my wedding day is on a Saturday....seemed weird but I got it in writing that the deposit will be used towards my final bill so i am not too concerned...just curious if anyone else had to do the same thing.  So strange how everything is so different for each bride! As for the contract dicussed in the posts above, my looks nothing like that either! too weird!!  I am trying not to think about all the differences in booking, it stresses me out a bit lol

I booked the complimentary and havent paid anything other than for my room . My eeddong is on a saturday evening. So im not surr where this charge came from. Maybe its new?

#693 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
      • 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
      • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Did anyone have to pay a deposit for their wedding ceremony if they chose the complimentary package?  I had to put down a $300 USD deposit and my travel agent said it was because my wedding day is on a Saturday....seemed weird but I got it in writing that the deposit will be used towards my final bill so i am not too concerned...just curious if anyone else had to do the same thing.  So strange how everything is so different for each bride! As for the contract dicussed in the posts above, my looks nothing like that either! too weird!!  I am trying not to think about all the differences in booking, it stresses me out a bit lol

What's weird is my wedding is on a Wednesday and they asked for a 250, deposit for our complimentary package. This is so annoying.

#694 shmanderz

shmanderz
      • 108 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 10, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Cancun
      • LocationAirdrie, Alberta

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

Too strange! Did you all book through a travel agent or directly with the hotel?  I was kind of thinking maybe they take a deposit if it is not bokoed directly through them

#695 Chacie B

Chacie B
      • 95 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

Did anyone get vaccinated prior to their trip? If so, do you recall what vaccine?

#696 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

I believe if you do the legal ceremony they require a deposit.

No I did not get any vaccine before my trip and neither did any of my guests. 

#697 KristieT

KristieT
        • 430 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

I believe if you do the legal ceremony they require a deposit.

No I did not get any vaccine before my trip and neither did any of my guests. 

Ahhh could this be the case? I did not have to pay a deposit but i am having a symbolic ceremony. Legal ceremony is on Saturday. AHH!

I am not getting a vaccine. I travel to Mexico at least once a year and have never been sick (knock on wood)

Attached Files

#698 shmanderz

shmanderz
          • 108 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 10, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Cancun
          • LocationAirdrie, Alberta

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hmm I am having a symbolic ceremony too.  I guess I will find out when I get there.  Atleast it is a good way to have $300 taken care of so far ahead, I am sure I will appreciate it when I get my final bill after the wedding lol

As for vaccines, I travel to mexico every christmas and do not get vaccinated but I do go to my doctor before and get a prescription for Cipro and bring it along.  If you get diarreah or vomiting it cures it in 24 hours.  Very good to have with you as a backup!

#699 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
          • 65 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
          • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

Mine is symbolic

#700 Heyily

Heyily
          • 52 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hello,

My wedding ceremony is on a Saturday and at first I didn't have to put any deposit down for the complimentary package and was able to reserve my date.  I did however receive my contract and had to pay for our hotel stay as a deposit to block/reserve a group discount rate for our guests. My current wedding coordinator is Rocio Lizbeth Rioja.  She has been very responsive and answers all of my questions in a timely manner. 

Sincerely,

Illy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users