2048 replies to this topic

#1791 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

We are a Platinum Agency (top level) with Palace resorts.  In addition to the standard group perks, we are also currently offer:

1. Bride and groom fly free

2. free rooms and upgrades

You can read our reviews, see some of our promotions, and contact us in my signature.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#1792 MissAmber26

MissAmber26
  • 52 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 16, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
  • LocationVA/ DC

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:23 AM

@TammyWright - Can you respond to @Danielle1 question below please? Thanks

I know I've read the answer to this question on here before, but can't seem to find it now - I apologize for re-asking!  Can anyone tell me exactly how the complimentary rooms work? For example, once we have 10 rooms booked, can I assign the 11th room to someone and they will not have to pay?  Also, has anyone used their complimentary rooms for their honeymoon?  Any info you all have would be great.  This blog is so helpful!

Edited by MissAmber26, 01 May 2015 - 11:24 AM.

#1793 Danielle1

Danielle1
  • 125 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 20, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:01 AM

How far in advance did ya'll reserve the DJ, decorations, etc? Do you pay those vendors directly or do you pay it via your account with Palace Resorts (I'll use the Palace approved vendors).  I had a great wedding planner that was very responsive, but now I have a new one and she never responds to me (Yanet).  Does the money I paid to reserve rooms just get credited toward the other wedding stuff? I'm not sure how all of it works.  Thanks guys!

#1794 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • LocationToronto

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

@Danielle1 I know that if it's a Palace approved vendor then it should all be on the same bill at the end. Ie. Zuniga, PSAV etc. I am using Zuniga for my decor and PSAV for my audio and they are coordinating with Palace. I haven't given Zuniga a deposit yet because when I offered she said it's fine it's still early..

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#1795 Danielle1

Danielle1
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

@perianjay Thanks so much! Did you put a deposit down for PSAV? How far in advance did you need to reserve him? My wedding isn't until February, but I don't want to miss anything of course.

#1796 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

@Danielle1 I didn't put a deposit down for PSAV or Zuniga. I arranged it with my coordinator, but then I got a new coordinator who is equally as terrible at responding. My details are at a bit of a stand still right now. I just emailed her to follow up, but i've heard nothing yet.

My planning thread :

#1797 Danielle1

Danielle1
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

@perianjay Thank you so much for the information! I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble. My last coordinator answered all of my questions very promptly and sent me a lot of information. The new one usually doesn't respond for at 10 days or sometimes not at all. 

#1798 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:23 AM

@Danielle1 Neither of mine have been great. My TA actually spoke to a Palace supervisor because my first coordinator was never responding and when she did she wouldn't fully respond with all the answers to my question. They provided me with a new coordinator and let's just say she's been equally as helpful.. lol. So disappointed.. They really need to get it together.

My planning thread :

#1799 jj575757

jj575757
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:39 AM

Hey ladies. Who is your WC? Mine is Nayali and I haven't heard from her in weeks!

Also, is PSAV the vendor approved DJ? If so does anyone have a price list? I would like to use a vendor approved DJ!

thanks!

#1800 pjay

pjay
    • 1,791 posts
    • LocationToronto

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:50 AM

@jj575757 I have Nayeli as well. She hasn't been responsive at all.

PSAV is an approved vendor of Palace (No vendor fees)

My planning thread :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users