Brandi Robinson
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

Posted Image

#1242 Brandi Robinson

Brandi Robinson
    • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

Tania tagle hair and makeup. She's awesome! [ATTACHMENT=14510][ATTACHMENT=14511]image.jpg (283k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

#1243 Brandi Robinson

Brandi Robinson
      • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

[IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/228280/width/350/height/700[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/228281/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

#1244 shmanderz

shmanderz
        • 108 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 10, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Cancun
        • LocationAirdrie, Alberta

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

You look gorgeous!!!

#1245 Brandi Robinson

Brandi Robinson
        • 25 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by shmanderz 

You look gorgeous!!!

Thank you shmanderz!

#1246 Linds1204

Linds1204
          • Site Supporter
          • 52 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
          • LocationCancun, MX

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

Hi Brides!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Did/Is anyone using the Colin Cowie Collection for your reception tables? I am having a difficult time getting my coordinator to commit to it, she keeps giving us quotes from Zuniga with similar things a la carte, but it is not the same. Just curious if anyone else had this problem?

Also- for those of you who used an outside florist for bouquets and had them dropped off at the lobby....did that work? Were you able to avoid the outside vendor fee this way? We are using the resort for centerpieces etc, but I really want to use an outside florist for the bouquets.

Any feedback would be appreciated! 

thanks!

Lindsey

#1247 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
          • 65 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
          • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

Do they still do the Colin Cowie collection?

#1248 Heyily

Heyily
          • 52 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

Hi Brides!

Happy Holidays! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything I imagined and more! Mario Yam was our coordinator and he took care of everything! I had no worries or problems whatsoever. I highly recommend having your wedding at the Beach Palace Resort. I did the complimentary wedding package and received a free cocktail hour due to the number of nights/rooms our group booked. If you have questions please feel free to contact me...Happy Planning!

I attached some photos to show what the complimentary beach wedding package looks like...all photos were taken by my photographer at or right near the Beach Palace Cancun resort :)

Attached Files

#1249 Nikia

Nikia
            • 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hey Heyily!

Thanks for the update!  My wedding is in April at BP, so I have about 3 months to go!  For some reason, I cant view the pictures you posted, do you think you can add them to your gallery or send them directly to me?  I am planning to get the complementary package as well :-)

Best,

Nikia

Hi Brides!

Happy Holidays! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything I imagined and more! Mario Yam was our coordinator and he took care of everything! I had no worries or problems whatsoever. I highly recommend having your wedding at the Beach Palace Resort. I did the complimentary wedding package and received a free cocktail hour due to the number of nights/rooms our group booked. If you have questions please feel free to contact me...Happy Planning!

I attached some photos to show what the complimentary beach wedding package looks like...all photos were taken by my photographer at or right near the Beach Palace Cancun resort :)

#1250 Heyily

Heyily
              • 52 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hey Heyily!

Thanks for the update!  My wedding is in April at BP, so I have about 3 months to go!  For some reason, I cant view the pictures you posted, do you think you can add them to your gallery or send them directly to me?  I am planning to get the complementary package as well :-)

Best,
                Nikia

Hi! I uploaded some in my gallery (I think), LOL! Let me know if you still can't see them...I'll post the more detailed photos of the cocktail and decorations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users