Photo

Good deals on OOT items!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

I couldn't get the picture to post properly but here are the bags I am using...I will let you know what they look like when arrive. I got the largest size in orange (I wanted to get half blue and half orange but I don't need 50!)

http://www.papermart...pID=18981#14664

They look great in the picture!

Married! May 13 2012!

#12 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
    • 127 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

great links! 

I was getting ready to spend $0.45 on just the box to hold all the stuff I am going to put in the First Aid kit!  Score!

And the hand sanitizers are awesome!

Again, Thanks!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#13 Sherio9090

Sherio9090
      • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Great deals!

Thanks so much for sharing.

#14 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
        • 127 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

ps ladies!  the coupon code is expired but I found another for 20% off.  It's August20.

Also!  the bundle of 5 hand sanitizers (i think the only the citrus scents) was just further reduce to $3.75!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#15 susan1672

susan1672
          • Vendor
          • 231 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

Found another awesome deal!

www.discountmugs.com has 14 oz. mugs with handles on sale for about 1.25 each if you order them blank and order at least 72. I ordered 72 blank orange mugs and then entered the discount code "labor10" at the end to get 10% off and got them for $89 total! The discount code is only good until 9/4. I plan on ordering an adhesive logo then to put on them. They have a variety of colors!

Here is the link:

http://www.discountm...travel-mugs.htm

Check it out! : )

#16 GreekFood

GreekFood
            • 165 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

Wow, thanks for all of the links! I just ordered some BBW hand sanitizers! I got the island "flavors" as well as some tropical drink scents.

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#17 charitydawn

charitydawn
              • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

Thanks for the deals info

#18 kymish

kymish
                • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:06 AM

greats deals !! thanks for some tips on what to put in oot bags !!

Originally Posted by susan1672 

Ladies,

I have spent the past 6 hours searching for the best deals on items to put in my OOT bags and here is what I found:

Bath & Body Works: 5 for $5 Travel Sized Anti-Bacterial Gels in "Caribbean Escape" and Island Nectar

I got 40 of them so they were $1 a piece and they also have a free shipping promo if you use promo code "FALL 25"

I also found the best deal for first-aid kits on ebay and I plan on putting our monogram on the case and added some more items...they worked out to be about 70 cents each. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/...=item35b47ac1d9

I also found cute tote bags from Oriental Trading. I don't want to print out logo on them because I want my guests to be able to reuse them so I will just add a luggage tag to the strap: http://www.orientalt...biscus tote bag

My future MIL found Colgate Wisp Toothbrushes at Five Below today that had 4 packs of 2 toothbrushes for $1.00 each so essentially 25 cents for each two pack!

I am also ordering our custom beer steins from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/...=item48411d3311

Hope that helps : )

#19 amberah19

amberah19
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 104 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

Just FYI, bought the pocketpacs hand sanitizers yesterday from B&BW. Got the summer scents on clearance for $0.75/each. They had quite a few scents on sale! Just check out their sale section. Also had a coupon for $1 shipping.

#20 KalikLove

KalikLove
                    • 178 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Great idea, and really helpful items that your guest will surelly use!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users