Photo

Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1365 replies to this topic

#861 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:30 AM

Casablanca lillies, wow I have never heard of those (time to google)...I like the ivory, may look into orange, don't need pink at all.  Thanx

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

I believe they're casablanca lillies. tiger lillies are a smaller, pink/orange colored version of a similar flower. stargazer lillies are another (pink) colored variety.

#862 charitydawn

charitydawn
    • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

Did you bring the candle down or did it come with the flowers?

Originally Posted by Janet 

Click the image to open in full size.

#863 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

I think I may be sold on them too!!!!! Gotta love this thread!!! Using them for bouquet though, not centrepieces!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Casablanca lillies, wow I have never heard of those (time to google)...I like the ivory, may look into orange, don't need pink at all.  Thanx

#864 alysam4785

alysam4785
        • 176 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

Hey proti007,

did you get those lanterns in white...because they don't have them in white in the site. Or did you spray paint them? I may just suck it up and buy them in black because i want them so badly. They are ecaxtly what I had in mind. Also what size are the ones you had? 10 inches or 18? Thanks

Originally Posted by proti007 

Here's ours!

Natalie_Greg_Wedding14013.jpgNatalie_Greg_Wedding14016.jpgNatalie_Greg_Wedding14018.jpg

#865 proti007

proti007
          • 467 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:39 PM

Alysam, I did get them in white. They use to have them, but I guess they are carrying different colours now. I had two per table, one 10" and one 18". FYI - the 10" fits inside the 18" for packing purposes!

Originally Posted by alysam4785 

Hey proti007,

did you get those lanterns in white...because they don't have them in white in the site. Or did you spray paint them? I may just suck it up and buy them in black because i want them so badly. They are ecaxtly what I had in mind. Also what size are the ones you had? 10 inches or 18? Thanks

#866 alysam4785

alysam4785
            • 176 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:12 PM

Thanks prti007,

I just ordered the 18 inch black lanterns...I would have gotten both also but the 10 inch are back ordered until mid November, after my wedding. Besides I also have bud vases with roses that i will be putting on each table so I think the 18 inch will be good enough. Thank you soo much for posting those!

Originally Posted by proti007 

Alysam, I did get them in white. They use to have them, but I guess they are carrying different colours now. I had two per table, one 10" and one 18". FYI - the 10" fits inside the 18" for packing purposes!

#867 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

Gotta love this thread?  This thread along with all the others continue to get me in trouble, LOL. All of the ideas from the other brides (you included) keeps my DIY list growing.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I think I may be sold on them too!!!!! Gotta love this thread!!! Using them for bouquet though, not centrepieces!

#868 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:02 AM

what site has the lanterns?  i'm sooooo in love w/those too...

R~

Thanks prti007,

I just ordered the 18 inch black lanterns...I would have gotten both also but the 10 inch are back ordered until mid November, after my wedding. Besides I also have bud vases with roses that i will be putting on each table so I think the 18 inch will be good enough. Thank you soo much for posting those!

#869 proti007

proti007
                  • 467 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:45 AM

No worries, they're stunning so I'm glad you were able to get them!

Thanks prti007,

#870 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

Love that you are going to keep getting things down to your last days!!!! It's coming SOOO soon!!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

what site has the lanterns?  i'm sooooo in love w/those too...

R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users