Jump to content

Photo

Post your centerpieces here


  • Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#241 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,572 posts

    Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dani2142
    Petals... love your centerpieces. They are simple but beautiful. Nice job!!! :)
    Thanks! I'm excited to finally get to use them- the wedding's in 5 days!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario
    I love Janet's centerpiece with the lily, limes, and candle. Our color combination is orange and turquoise though, so I'm not sure how we'd pull that off. I'd definitely want the flower to be orange and the ribbon around the candle to be turquoise, but what would I surround it with instead of limes? Any ideas? Thanks!!
    Maybe those little mini oranges would work?
    I want some mini oranges!!!! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

    #242 Sandra&Mario

    Sandra&Mario
    • Jr. Member
    • 336 posts

      Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:28 PM

      great idea with oranges! i love it! our guests can even eat them (at the end of the reception of course!) thanks :)

      #243 drbrainfreeze

      drbrainfreeze
      • Member
      • 813 posts

        Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

        Here's a couple shots of ours. The resort provided the sand, linens and tiebacks - we provided the center lanterns, the hanging lanterns, the seashells, and tealights. They were perfect for us.

        Click the image to open in full size.
        Click the image to open in full size.

        #244 msmoodyr

        msmoodyr
        • Jr. Member
        • 329 posts

          Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

          I saw this on project wedding ...

          I love it ..

          Click the image to open in full size.

          #245 Sandra&Mario

          Sandra&Mario
          • Jr. Member
          • 336 posts

            Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

            That's beautiful!! What is used to go around and create the base? It kind of looks like asparagus! It's probably green bamboo that was glued on to a cylinder...very pretty!!

            #246 Kits55

            Kits55
            • Member
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

            Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:22 PM

            so gorgeous! man, the more I hang out on the forum the more I wish I wasn't married yet so i could use even more ideas for my wedding. :)

            #247 D&ESept2009

            D&ESept2009
            • Jr. Member
            • 317 posts

              Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
              Here's a couple shots of ours. The resort provided the sand, linens and tiebacks - we provided the center lanterns, the hanging lanterns, the seashells, and tealights. They were perfect for us.

              Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.
              I really like your center lanterns and hanging lanterns where'd you get them? Do you still have them, if so are you interested in selling them?

              #248 msmoodyr

              msmoodyr
              • Jr. Member
              • 329 posts

                Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:41 PM

                DrBrainFreeze - this may be a dumb question but what are the lanterns hanging (is that something extra I would need to buy) from and how many did you have for that?

                #249 drbrainfreeze

                drbrainfreeze
                • Member
                • 813 posts

                  Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by D&ESept2009
                  I really like your center lanterns and hanging lanterns where'd you get them? Do you still have them, if so are you interested in selling them?
                  Sent you a PM!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msmoodyr
                  DrBrainFreeze - this may be a dumb question but what are the lanterns hanging (is that something extra I would need to buy) from and how many did you have for that?
                  They are hanging chinese paper lanterns - battery operated. I brought them myself. I had 25 I think. Bought them at Bed Bath and Beyond for $10 per 5-pack. They do not provide them (I don't think!!) although they never took them down for me and I stopped trying to get them to take them down for me since I wanted to enjoy my vaca - so they might be there still. It rained one night and I could tell they were ripping, though....

                  #250 Virg

                  Virg
                  • Member
                  • 684 posts

                    Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:05 PM

                    So many ideas! Thank you ladies!
                    Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                    Made it legal : June 30, 2009


                    http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg




                    2 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users