bethtamar

Post your centerpieces here

It's amazing how many different and great centerpieces there are here. I now have so many ideas to start working on mine. Thank you all!!!

Hi I was just looking thru the forum and stubbled upon the great centerpieces you ordered. By any chance do you have the name or the company or website you ordered them thru. Also what else did you end up putting on the bottom of them?

Thanks,

Erica

after discussing back and forth for almost 7 months on what we are going to do about centerpieces, and after making 8 pomanders taking me almost 5 hours each... we decided to just buy the centerpieces at Dreams.

Its too much of a hassle to get them shipped, and the price is ridiculous!!! Almost 400.00. We also needed to ship the stands for the pomanders and there made out of a heavy white glass, each centerpiece consisted of three hurricanes, and three pomander balls with tons of roses.

Im so bummed out because I absolutely loved my centerpieces and I made them but we decided to just go with this..

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the centerpiece I love!! We are planning on getting married at Sunset so I love the candles, and I love tulips! (I don't like the colors and we really haven't decided on colors so they will be changing).

Click the image to open in full size.