bethtamar

Post your centerpieces here

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's mine...we are going to attach flowers in my colors (which will be fall colors for the reception) around the perimeter of the bottom. They are just lion's paw shells (large) stuck into a sand filled base with votives in the middle.

what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post

Here's mine...we are going to attach flowers in my colors (which will be fall colors for the reception) around the perimeter of the bottom. They are just lion's paw shells (large) stuck into a sand filled base with votives in the middle.

what do you think?
very cute!

(i am really hoping to include starfish in my design, i love the ones on here but does anyone else have any other suggestions??)

I am also using starfish in my centerpieces. I am filling a tall vase with turquoise water and having a ball of hydranga at the top and instead of hanging crystals, I am handing starfish. with lot of candles around the bottom with scattered sea glass. I wish I had a picture, but its just in my imagination right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateme143 View Post
(i am really hoping to include starfish in my design, i love the ones on here but does anyone else have any other suggestions??)

I saw it somewhere where they used starfish as the placecards, tied the persons name to it with ribbon. My fav part was they had a tray of some sort and filled it with sand, then stuck the starfish in so they were standing up... simple but very cute!

I am also using starfish in my centerpieces. I am filling a tall vase with turquoise water and having a ball of hydranga at the top and instead of hanging crystals, I am handing starfish. with lot of candles around the bottom with scattered sea glass. I wish I had a picture, but its just in my imagination right now.
Remember that hydrangea wilts quickly after cut, maybe ask a local florist for some advise, especially if you will be in the heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post

what do you think?

Oh wow...those are very unique and definitely make a statement! What a great idea!!

Oh I LOVE this centerpiece! It's so simple yet so dramatic! I think it'll be great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourAverageDW View Post
This is what we're considering. I don't know if anyone has done this before or something similiar.

What do you guys think? Too simple? Too plain? Too boring? embarrest.gif
Not at all! I love it! Simple but elegant! I like it!