Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#521 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

I love dress #2!!  So tempted to order it....  Heres to hoping that at the end of the day they will still have my size and if not it wasn't meant to be right....

#522 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

Anyone buying lots of pashminas, dresses for their girls or outfits for their guys at Le Chateau this week?  Save $50 on $200 purchase - valid until August 25th.  Printable coupon.  You can use it to shop online too.

http://www.shopdropl.../lechateau1.pdf

#523 star18

star18
      • 201 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Anyone buying lots of pashminas, dresses for their girls or outfits for their guys at Le Chateau this week?  Save $50 on $200 purchase - valid until August 25th.  Printable coupon.  You can use it to shop online too.

http://www.shopdropl.../lechateau1.pdf

#524 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

haha, working on my centrepieces.  Unfortunately I hate to say I will not be sharing anything until either closer to the wedding or after the fact as my google experience has opened my eyes!!!! Sorry :(

I am off on a mini road trip tomorrow to try and hunt down more shells lol

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

So i have to ask... what are you making?!

#525 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Hi Tori

Check on the knot

They have this "set"of shells. they say there are approx 1,100 shells and 2.2 lbs worth for $5.00!!!! here is the link

haha, working on my centrepieces.  Unfortunately I hate to say I will not be sharing anything until either closer to the wedding or after the fact as my google experience has opened my eyes!!!! Sorry :(

I am off on a mini road trip tomorrow to try and hunt down more shells lol

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#526 KandiK

KandiK
            • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

I am so excited to plan my wedding!!! yay for canadian brides having beautiful destination weddings!! :)

#527 TashnFrank

TashnFrank
              • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:44 AM

what a fun forum! Perfect for us canadian brides!

Im getting married next november in Mexico! Cant wait!

#528 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                • 270 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Hey gals,  Hope you are all having a good day!

Tori's google situation got me nervous so I went and updated my profile pic and double checked my personal info in my profile.

ps. I also updated my # booked as the RSVPs are starting to roll in!  We have 21 booked/ or confirmed and planning to book soon so far!! Plus FH and I.  I am getting SO excited!

I was really starting to get nervous about the upcoming early booking deadline, and the fact that I hadnt heard from hardly ANYONE, even the bridal party and our parents.  If I learned anything, its that people do NOT RSVP.  If I put myself in their shoes, I guess I understand it, the wedding is not until April, so they figure its a ways off!  But I crafted a very straight forward email letting them know the important dates, and requesting they respond that way, and now I have received loads more response.

I also found out that a number of my STD postcards never made it through canada post.  I mailed them after the strike, but I guess they either got lost or they got thrown out by mistake.  Either way, I highly recommend checking in with your guests 1 or 2 months before your group booking deadline by email and then by phone!  I plan to call all those without emails, the older folk, and the ones that I know need "a personal invitation" wink wink.

Holly

#529 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

Thanks Janet, I went on a huge Dollarama adventure today in search of more of my shells, I found 2 more tubes of the ones I was looking for and bought 3 tubes of a similar style incase I can't find any of the others!!! I think I need 1-2 more tubes STILL to complete my "project".  For what it cost me in gas I probably should have just ordered them online.  I was so spoiled living in Mississauga as there are a million of every store or if there isn't they aren't far!  Here in peterborough I am a little more limited and it is quite the venture to the next city with a dollarama!!!!  FI thought I was nuts!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi Tori

Check on the knot

They have this "set"of shells. they say there are approx 1,100 shells and 2.2 lbs worth for $5.00!!!! here is the link

http://weddingshop.t...notShop)&cId=As Seen On Knot TV(KnotShop)&cTypF=

#530 luvmoo

luvmoo
                    • 503 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

Hey, I dont know if there is a posting on this yet or not.. but What is everyone doing for the first dance and the Father/Daughter, Son/Mother dance? 

what songs are you using for them is what i mean... 

We were going to do Chasing Cars by snow patrol for our first song, and then Because you loved me by celine dion for the father daughter, Mother /son dance... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users