3739 replies to this topic

#2151 elissae

elissae
  • 631 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

No worries!  I just started playing in VISTAPRINT - OMG - love it!  Just placed my 1st order the other day!

Have a nice weekend!

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

Oops - disregard my comment - you weren't replying to me...LOL

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#2152 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
  • Site Supporter
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

Thanks for looking into it Kim!!  I'm going to take another look around their site, and will more than likely order.  They offer some really great travel size products!!!

Originally Posted by Kim Deslippe 

Hey ladies, sorry I had never even thought of that because we have a US postal address that we use for shipping certain stuff.  I have heard of the company that they recommend on their site and I did some checking into it and it seems legit.  The only downfall maybe would be additional shipping fees.  I haven't placed an order yet because my date is still a little too far off :(

#2153 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
    • Site Supporter
    • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:13 AM

I see you posted this 4 days ago, hoping the offer is still available, I'll PM you my e-mail 

Hello Ladies!

Just thought I'd pass along, that I received a GREAT email with tons of freebies from Vistaprint.CA this morning. Let me know if you want me to forward it to you - PM me your email address :)

Alicia

vista.png

#2154 yunric

yunric
      • 93 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hi fellow Canadian brides!

I was at Old Navy today and just a heads up for anyone wanting starfish flip flop sandals.  Super cute- gold and blingy- leather sole for 19.94.  NONE in my size... :(  Have to go search- but- lots of bigger sizes!  I'm a 6.

#2155 janette34

janette34
        • 417 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

They have them online in your size and if you order before tomorrow there is a 30% off coupon.  Not sure if the coupon covers everything but it might be worth checking out.

Originally Posted by yunric 

Hi fellow Canadian brides!

I was at Old Navy today and just a heads up for anyone wanting starfish flip flop sandals.  Super cute- gold and blingy- leather sole for 19.94.  NONE in my size... :(  Have to go search- but- lots of bigger sizes!  I'm a 6.

Attached Files

#2156 jenjosh2012

jenjosh2012
          • 26 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hey Ladies! I am wondering (or stressing rather) about what to do for ceremony music. We have 7 songs picked out and were planning to have them edited to around 2min each so there would be 5 min of song for the guests to come in (only 6 guests) then 3min for grooms song (not sure if he should go first or the guests...thoughts?) and then I had planned to have 3min of song and then my entrance song which is 4min but could fade out when I get to the canopy. We have a 3year old and 4 year old who are going to (impatiently sitting and hopefully cooperating) at the wedding so my FI says the 15min of music leading up to the wedding is way too long....so I am curious as to what others are doing! Should we just make it down to 3 songs, one for him one for me and one for guests?? I love ALL 7 songs so this would be soooooo hard :'(    HELP! Thanks in advanced!

We leave in 27days yaaaaaaaay!!! :D  

Attached Files

#2157 bride6262

bride6262
            • 582 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

hello ladies!

I am not sure how many of you ordered your BM dresses from davids bridal but i did in the malibu colour. i was told that moores has the same colour palette now and i could get ties from them for the boys. BUT when i went there they said we could only rent them!!! WTH!!! so renting them for a week was gonna cost me more than buying would and they said they DO NOT sell them. so i went on the hunt today. well i got so lucky!!! i checked le chateau but no luck but when i went to Stars (a mens suit store) they had the ties that matched the malibu perfectly!!! so happy that i found them! so if you ladies are looking make sure to check out Stars if you cant find the colour matches anywhere else!!

#2158 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
              • 400 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Thanks so much Krysta! I am thinking of going with Malibu for my BM dresses, so it helps to know where I can find ties if I need them for the men!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

hello ladies!

I am not sure how many of you ordered your BM dresses from davids bridal but i did in the malibu colour. i was told that moores has the same colour palette now and i could get ties from them for the boys. BUT when i went there they said we could only rent them!!! WTH!!! so renting them for a week was gonna cost me more than buying would and they said they DO NOT sell them. so i went on the hunt today. well i got so lucky!!! i checked le chateau but no luck but when i went to Stars (a mens suit store) they had the ties that matched the malibu perfectly!!! so happy that i found them! so if you ladies are looking make sure to check out Stars if you cant find the colour matches anywhere else!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#2159 yunric

yunric
                • 93 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

They have them online in your size and if you order before tomorrow there is a 30% off coupon.  Not sure if the coupon covers everything but it might be worth checking out.  

thank you so much! I got them!!

#2160 acornk

acornk
                  • 68 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

I have just over 3 1/2 weeks to go!!!! Getting so nervous....

Anyone have any last minute tips for me ?  :)

Marrying my high school sweetheart on April 7th 2012 at the Gran Caribe Real Resort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users