Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#741 blay0204

blay0204
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

I believe the fireworks come with the DJ... I know our DJ (mania cancun) includes fireworks with our package... Might be worth checking into if your going with a DJ:)

#742 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
    • 198 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

I have DJ Mannia and they include cold fireworks with our package.

#743 Noxx

Noxx
    • 97 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

Thanks ladies. what is the price range for the djs?

#744 Noxx

Noxx
      • 97 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Also anyone else dealing with an out side vendor for flowers? I have emailed Lucy flowers and havent heard back in over a week. I just sent her another email but still no reply. 

#745 KellawayandHank

KellawayandHank
        • 8 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Is anyone planning on using their own iPod docking system or is renting the resorts the way to go?

#746 Noxx

Noxx
          • 97 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by KellawayandHank 

Is anyone planning on using their own iPod docking system or is renting the resorts the way to go?

I was thinking of  using the resorts system but i haven't heard any reviews on the quality of it. I am worried that if i bring my own it wont be loud enough. what are you leaning towards?

#747 craftygal

craftygal
            • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Also anyone else dealing with an out side vendor for flowers? I have emailed Lucy flowers and havent heard back in over a week. I just sent her another email but still no reply. 

I emailed almost a month ago and still haven't heard anything. I'm trying to figure out alternatives. If I find anything I'll let you know

#748 craftygal

craftygal
              • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Wow. Sorry about that last post everyone. Not sure why it quoted 3 times.

#749 KellawayandHank

KellawayandHank
                • 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

I was thinking of  using the resorts system but i haven't heard any reviews on the quality of it. I am worried that if i bring my own it wont be loud enough. what are you leaning towards?

Not quite sure, might bring our down to test out the sound when out on the beach and if its loud enough just cancel using the resorts.

#750 Noxx

Noxx
                  • 97 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by KellawayandHank 

Not quite sure, might bring our down to test out the sound when out on the beach and if its loud enough just cancel using the resorts.

Thats a good idea. when is your wedding? 

Is there anything else you have decided to bring down? I bought lanterns to hang and chair sashes. I am debating on centerpieces and favors still 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users