Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2808 replies to this topic

#1581 FutureMrsBlaze

FutureMrsBlaze
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hi again ladies! I'm starting to plan my OOT bags and realize there is a separate forum for that, BUT have been thinking about doing a door hanger OR a little poster for the door...does anyone know if they allow those at the Sapphire? I have read a lot about people doing that and sounds cute!

#1582 TaraB

TaraB
    • 42 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunnymylene 

Hi DinaQtobe

It is 150$ for the whole time, not per hour.

http://www.bestdesti...d-read-clearly/

Hi Mylene,

your cost sheet shows 3 hours at 150 per hour plus tax totalling $499.50.  was it only $150 on your final invoice?  if that is the case, I wont bother bringing my own sound system!

01/24/14 ~ Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

38 booked and counting!

#1583 TaraB

TaraB
      • 42 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lastminbride 

Girls - What made you choose NOW Saphire? It's one of my finalists...
        Thanks!

I narrowed it down to my top few resorts based on wedding packages, resort reviews, location, 'perks' such as ability to reserve beach/pool chairs, no reservations, no wristbands) etc.  Then I took my top few resorts and had my TA get quotes on each. when the quotes came back, Now Sapphire wasn't necessarily the cheapest, but I felt it was the best value for what we were paying, not only for the wedding package but also for all of the guests who are attending.

38 booked and counting!

#1584 TaraB

TaraB
        • 42 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMrsBlaze 

I also have been having a hard time getting ahold of Anel. We are less than 4 months away now so really starting to get anxiety about some things I want to get figured out! I send her a few emails over a month ago and NO response yet. I did re-send them last week but still nothing. Are there any of you that have been able to chat w/her over the phone? If so, how did you go about setting that up??? We have decided to go w/an offsite photographer so that's done, but we are trying to figure out rehearsal dinner and some other important things yet...

I am 4 days before you... we will be there at the same time!!  :)  cant wait!!

my understanding from what I've read is that there wont be very much communication until about 1 month before, so I am trying to be patient.  I emailed Anel with some questions about a month ago, and she responded within about a week and a half.  I'm trying not to stress about this stuff because everyone says they were so stressed beforehand and in the end it went perfect.  I know this is easier said than done though!

38 booked and counting!

#1585 DeeBella09

DeeBella09
          • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hi there! I would love some pictures please and thank you!!!!

dares_@hotmail.com

#1586 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
            • 450 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TaraB 

Hi Mylene,

your cost sheet shows 3 hours at 150 per hour plus tax totalling $499.50.  was it only $150 on your final invoice?  if that is the case, I wont bother bringing my own sound system!

I see the same thing - total of 500$.  I purchased a small system for $140 at Costco.  It's small, battery powered and can definitely fit into our carry-on bag.  It gets LOUD.  I will bring it and see what they say about the sound system when we get there.

#1587 amandab563

amandab563
            • 35 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

I emailed Anel over two weeks ago with our final list and resort sheet as our wedding is November 6th. I never heard back and I had a few changes so I emailed her again last week and got an out of office reply that she would be returning October 3rd. I am also friends with her on fb and she has always been super great and quick about responding so I am not sure if she is on vacation or what. She hasn't answered my message to her on fb either which she normally always does. I emailed Ramon today because it's now going on 3 weeks with no response I am down to a little over a month left. I guess we just be patient! :)

#1588 megmcd412

megmcd412
              • 7 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

I had not gotten a response from Anel in over a month to book the wedding so I emailed Ramon and he wrote back within a couple of hours and said Anel has been out of work for weeks due to a car accident. I sent him my info yesterday and today received confirmation of the date! Very excited to move forward and I guess I have to learn to be patient! :)

#1589 TaraB

TaraB
              • 42 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

I see the same thing - total of 500$.  I purchased a small system for $140 at Costco.  It's small, battery powered and can definitely fit into our carry-on bag.  It gets LOUD.  I will bring it and see what they say about the sound system when we get there.

I bought a system too, its a really good one and I got it for a steal.  however... I have SO MUCH other stuff to bring, and the extra baggage fees from Canada seem ridiculously high...$20 for every kg over 66 lbs!!!   how is everyone else handling getting all of their d©cor items and other stuff down to mexico?

38 booked and counting!

#1590 zeman321

zeman321
                • 280 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by megmcd412 

I had not gotten a response from Anel in over a month to book the wedding so I emailed Ramon and he wrote back within a couple of hours and said Anel has been out of work for weeks due to a car accident. I sent him my info yesterday and today received confirmation of the date! Very excited to move forward and I guess I have to learn to be patient! :)

YAY! Glad you got your date!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users