RFinger

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

@@erobin223 I have a picture from Juan Carlos of the lighting that is provided. Let me know if you'd like it and I'll email it along. I can't post pictures for some reason unless I'm starting the thread.... even though I have more than 150 posts :(

@@jeffandrobyn - Can you please send me the pics?  My email is jolie.vidal@@gmail.com

I leave in two weeks !!! I will take as many pictures as possible. I am still having a hard time communicating with Ramon, i have not got my budget sheet back yet. Feeling very frustrated! 

I leave in two weeks !!! I will take as many pictures as possible. I am still having a hard time communicating with Ramon, i have not got my budget sheet back yet. Feeling very frustrated! 

@@jh0510038, I'll be there right after you!  I'm still waiting on some confirmations from Ramon as well and am starting to get a bit nervous.  We haven't sent our wedding form in because we haven't finalized everything... Ah!

@@jh0510038, I'll be there right after you!  I'm still waiting on some confirmations from Ramon as well and am starting to get a bit nervous.  We haven't sent our wedding form in because we haven't finalized everything... Ah!

how many guest are you having? my budget sheet is what i NEED! The sales tax is crazy so i need to get that into my budget. 

@@jh0510038, We have about 75 guests and oh boy have the costs added up!  

I think I remember the tax being 16%, which is really high. Is that the sales tax you were told?

Can anyone email me an updated budget sheet? I am a June 2015 bride and I am feeling hopelessly lost. It seems as if the Divine Package I've paid for really doenst cover much.

Please, Help!

amy.d.luna@@gmail.com

I took the budgets in PDF that you ladies were sweet enough to send me and put them into an excel file. I'm happy to share the file but remember it is not complete with all available options and is based on several sources. I'm trying to make it as complete as possible because I'm an accountant and budgeting is important to me :)

• Like 1

I can send out my budget sheet once I receive it. I am having 48 adults and 8 children. 

• Like 1

Can anyone email me an updated budget sheet? I am a June 2015 bride and I am feeling hopelessly lost. It seems as if the Divine Package I've paid for really doenst cover much.

Please, Help!

amy.d.luna@@gmail.com

I just sent you the excel sheet I put together.  Hope it helps!

how many guest are you having? my budget sheet is what i NEED! The sales tax is crazy so i need to get that into my budget. 

Do you want the spreadsheet I put together?  Send me your email if you want it and I will send it to you.

I just sent you the excel sheet I put together.  Hope it helps!

Do you want the spreadsheet I put together?  Send me your email if you want it and I will send it to you.

Please!! lawsonwedding31@yahoo.com