• 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

This is a GREAT bag for your guests!

#232 McLecker

McLecker
    • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

I'm a Canadian bride too, which dollar tree did you end up getting your totes from, i looked on line but could only find paper bags, do they go under a different name?

Have you found these? I just looked online and didn't see them either. I'm heading to the US on Friday to go in search of them. If you found anything out - please let me know. thanks!

#233 agm04

agm04
      • 548 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

Awesome bags!

#234 tiffles24

tiffles24
        • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bags! Might have to steals some of your ideas!!

#235 McLecker

McLecker
          • 194 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

I called a bunch of dollar tree stores in Washington and they were all sold out or hadn't even heard of them. I ended up just putting in an order for bags from Wedding Chicks website. They have a sale on so I bought cotton totes for $5 each. I'm not a DIY person and I figured I'm late in the process for scrounging around.... and these are cute and a bit personal (without having our name on them) so maybe... people will use them again. maybe. I got the text in Plum but liked the tiffany blue too. Here is the link to the items that are on sale.

http://shop.weddingchicks.com/weekly-specials/

#236 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by McLecker 

I called a bunch of dollar tree stores in Washington and they were all sold out or hadn't even heard of them. I ended up just putting in an order for bags from Wedding Chicks website. They have a sale on so I bought cotton totes for $5 each. I'm not a DIY person and I figured I'm late in the process for scrounging around.... and these are cute and a bit personal (without having our name on them) so maybe... people will use them again. maybe. I got the text in Plum but liked the tiffany blue too. Here is the link to the items that are on sale.

Those are super cute bags!!!! I have that same canvas bag i might still one of their designs lol

#237 Eva1love

Eva1love
              • 54 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:44 AM

Absolutely love them!!

Great Job!

Can't wait to get started on mine :)

#238 WildAngel09

WildAngel09
                • 82 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

I LOVE YOUR BAGS!!!  You put so much thought and effort into them!

Im not asking for the templates, I know that is against the rules, and Im working on my post count, but with only 48 more days to go, don't think I will make it!

I just want to know where you got the cute heart icon that you used for the first aid kits?  Did you make it yourself?

Thanks!!

#239 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by WildAngel09 

I LOVE YOUR BAGS!!!  You put so much thought and effort into them!

Im not asking for the templates, I know that is against the rules, and Im working on my post count, but with only 48 more days to go, don't think I will make it!

I just want to know where you got the cute heart icon that you used for the first aid kits?  Did you make it yourself?

Thanks!!

Hey i have that same heart template but mine is in purple so if you havent found it yet i can send it to you

#240 Tink

Tink
                    • 160 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by McLecker 

These look great! Thanks for the link!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users