Adorae rose....

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 LovesJakeyPoo

• 160 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

I totally fell in love with this dress....and bought it....lol but now I'm having dress regret!! I was torn between this dress and a more casual ruffle mermaid dress. My maid of honor was in love with the ruffle dress and I agree it was more beach appropriate. But I LOVE this dress!!! I was already afraid it was a bit too formal for my beach wedding and then they went and moved my wedding from 4 to 2!!! My maid of honor just told me that she told me so.....what do you think? can you overdress for you're own wedding??

#2 celticgirl

• 266 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:10 PM

Its your wedding, do what you want. It doesnt matter if you think it is too formal for a beach or not, either would like FAB in the photo's! who cares what other people on the beach will think. how is the rest of your wedding party/FI attire??

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
      January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#3 jlarruda

• 201 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

I have the adorae.. and I just bought really fancy jewelry.. I say its your wedding, wear what you want!

#4 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

Both dress are beautiful!  As others have said, it is your wedding and you are allowed to do what you want.  Just because you are getting married on a beach doesn't mean you need to settle for a 'beachy' wedding dress.  I don't think you can over dress for your own wedding and who cares if you sweat for one day of your life to have the dress of your dreams!!  I say go for your original dress, its beautiful!

#5 kris10kay

• 194 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:28 AM

OMG I fell in love with this dress too and thought for sure it was the one and then found one similar too it but lighter weight and bought the light weight one! I hope you made a decision the adorae rose is a beautiful gown!

#6 LovesJakeyPoo

• 160 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Thanks Guys!! It's so hard when your MOH doesn't like the dress....makes meeh doubt myself!! Thanks Ladies I will be rocking my Adorae Rose It has that wow factor that the other doesn't! Altho I must admit I'm a bit jealous you found a light weight similar gown...i'm gonna be sooooo hot! LOL thanks again ladies =)

#7 KYLIEG86

• 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:11 AM

Hi I wondered if you would be selling you Adorae rose?

I love it but simply dont have the budget to buy it brand new.

Please let me know if you would be interested in selling it.

Many thanks

#8 TheWolferts

• 458 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:52 AM

When I told bridal store people I was having a beach wedding, I cannot tell you all of the generic white flowey dresses they threw my direction. I felt like I was in a pretty white dress, but not a wedding dress. When I was being laced up into the Adorae, I started to tear up. Then when I walked out and my mom's eyes got real wide and she sat back and took a deep breath, I knew it was THE ONE! I know it's not a traditional beach wedding dress, but it made me feel like a bride and I didnt want to sacrifice that feeling just because I'd be in the sand! Go with your gut feeling and dont listen to what anyone else expects at YOUR wedding!

#9 brendee2005

• 456 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

It's your day (& groom ) do as you please. You can never over dress for your wedding. You are the main focus. If that's the case I'm soo over dress for mine. It's all sparkles! From head to toe LOL

#10 lmadore

• 128 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

I dont believe my dress would be considred a beach wedding pic, but its the one I love and its gonna look super sparkly in the sun.  Whenever will you get a chance to wear a super fancy gown? Well atleast for most ppl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users