Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#531 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:34 AM

I second YWS - You are on your way tomorrow for a fabulous wedding Saturday... Sending many warm well wishes to you, your hubby and guest!!! 

Good Morning R~

Will in the next few days you will be putting the finishing touches on your SPECTACULAR DAY !!!!!!!

peace & blessing to The Future Mr & Mrs T Gun

Now she has 6 cheers, LOL!

#532 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
    • 270 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

Have a great trip and a beautiful wedding day R!

Thanks for all your ideas and inspiration. Wishing you the wedding and reception of your dreams!!

Holly

#533 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

good afternoon, girls!

THIS IS IT!!!  24 hours from now, i'll be in the airport waiting to begin my vacay.  

i can't believe the time is here...in preparation for my wedding, my honey and i finally got around to putting together our CD wedding favor. i  provided you guys with a peak at the cover and holder a few days ago so i might as well share the playlist too, right?  

well, here it is...

At this time by Algebra Blessett

The Safest Place by Sade

Til the End of Time by Timothy Bloom

Baby, Its U by Brian McKnight

A Song for You by Donny Hathaway

Whenever, Wherever, Whatever by Maxwell

Is This Love by Bob Marley

Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

Love is You by Chrisette Michele

Beautiful Surprise by India.Arie

Never Felt This Way (Butterflyz Interlude) by Alicia Keys

You're All I Need to Get By by Mary J. Blige & Method Man (random, I KNOW..but my honey is a hip-hop head so this is a nod to him)

Turn Your Lights Down Low by Bob Marley duet with Lauryn Hill

so, girlies..that's our CD playlist..i'm hoping our guests enjoy the selections we've chosen.

well, i've gotta go and wash my doggie..he's headed to a girlfriend's house while we're outta town..so i gotta get em 'so fresh and so clean'...

until next time, be blessed AND happy planning!!

R~

#534 janette34

janette34
        • 417 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Wishing you nothing but the best for your wedding, can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

#535 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Wishing you safe travels, a festive time and all the happiness that your heart and hands can hold! Be Blessed

#536 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
            • Site Supporter
            • 96 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:28 PM

I am so excited for you. I would like to wish your safe travels, a wonderful experience (I know it will be) and a blessed marriage. Get some rest, Enjoy every moment!

Can't wait to catch up on your post wedding thread.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#537 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
              • 923 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

I'm glad - You know I had your back girl! And I was ready after that other drama!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

i discovered my doppleganger...ie, alamobride and was pretty 'bummed' that someone was playing on my thread..only to discover it was a friend trying to 'joke' me...its all good.

no foul..no harm..no worries...

this time next week, i trust i'll be beachside or poolside, frothy drink in hand...  oh boy!!!

finishing up all of my packing and projects...i'm SUPER excited and can't wait to share my final planning post with all of you.

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~

Ok I'm looking forward to a "how to" on this adorable bow. The smaller piece is tied around the bigger bow?

And is the paisely pattern on your computer and your printing it? I'm trying to figure out how you got a logo with white on it with the pattern subtracted? And then the "i do" on top, I'm guessing you created the {coordinating} paper/patterns and printed them on shimmer cardstock. And how are you buying shimmer cardstock? I don't see white at the craft store, but I see books of 12x12 shimmer cardstock with the colors I want in them. I'm not having success on finding the colors individually :(

Thanks - so excited for you to come home! It's selfis but I hope you started putting your posts together sp I don't have to wait a long time to see them! :)

<3 Dom

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

hello, girls!

well, i'm just a few days from departure and still FRANTICALLY trying to finish EVERYTHING...its all coming together and i couldn't be happier...but i guess i like the THRILL of the chase..ie, chasing my deadline..so i'm getting it ALL done..down to the wire...we head out on tuesday and so...THIS IS IT..THE HOME STRETCH before departure.

just wanted to say THANKS, again for all the love and support...and here's a peak at a few of the DIY projects i haven't shared before...

since everything has to CCCCCOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDIIIIIINNNNNNAAAAATTTTTEEEEE....i made custom pocket folders and CD labels...for our welcome kits and CD favors....

***did you notice I wrote in purple, everything must COOOORDINATE!!*** LOVE IT

#538 MichCraw

MichCraw
                • 369 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

Have a marvelous wedding !! Enjoy yourself and come back with many wonderful memories!!

#539 Nerds In Love

Nerds In Love
                  • 29 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Wishing you all the best for your upcoming nuptials. You worked so hard and your guests are going to be absolutely blown away by the detail and intricacy of your efforts.

In no time at all you're going to be a MRS! I'm so excited for you!

#540 atalanta

atalanta
                    • 326 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:47 AM

To the one and only "futuremrstgun",

We are all so excited for you. Although we haven't met, you have such a sweet heart and darling personality. I know mrtgun knows just how lucky he is to have found you.

Speaking for all of the women on this site, we wish you love, joy, peace, patience, growth and happiness in your marriage! You've worked hard, now sit back and enjoy!

With much love,

Your proteges

We'll be thinking of you on your special day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users