Updated: Cute OOT Bags on SALE at Oriental Trading Company -- $20 for a dozen! Pic on page 3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Lisa, you are very creative with the wine bottle :). This is a great pic

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff View Post

And here is a pic -- tried to give you all perspective by putting a bottle of wine next to it.  The green cylinder in the corner is our koozie...

Foto del día 11-06-2011 a la(s) 14:08 #2.jpg

They look very nice! Great for the price! Im going to order mine right now :) Thanks for posting the picture :)

And here is a pic -- tried to give you all perspective by putting a bottle of wine next to it.  The green cylinder in the corner is our koozie...

Awesome, what a great thread to stumble upon!!!  Thanks so much for sharing this :)

Me too. I think these bags are great but they don't come in our wedding colors :-(

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

I really really wish these came in different colors... :( I am really going and back and forth about buying these in black and white...

Thanks so much for the picture