Photo

UNIQUE 'bridesmaids' gifts - Please help!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 kmmathes

kmmathes
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

Great ideas!

#42 Mlite83

Mlite83
    • 384 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

We are doing barefoot sandals and matching necklaces but I also splurged a bit and got the travel jewelry roll for the girls since it is a DW and they will need to pack up they sparkly items for safe travels ;)  This isn't exactly what I got my girls but something very similar.

#43 breeo

breeo
      • 157 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'm getting them personalized charm bracelets

#44 preciousblue

preciousblue
        • 20 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Great ideas!!!

#45 mic813

mic813
          • Site Supporter
          • 44 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

I bought each of my girls (only 2) a nice pair of polarized sunglasses from the Sunglass Hut.  They were both about $100 (after 20% off with Macy's card), one was Ralph Lauren and was Vogue.  I was lucky the salesperson was great.  I showed him a picture of my girls and he had great suggestions based on their faces/look.  

Who doesn't need a nice pair of sunglasses for their Mexican vacation.

#46 agm04

agm04
            • 548 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

I ordered robes from this seller http://www.etsy.com/...in-kimono-robe? but slightly different.  Dark blue, monogram in different font, but you get the idea.  They should be here in a couple of weeks - I can't wait to see them.  They were about $50 each, including monogramming and shipping, and are custom made.

I only have my sister as MOH, and my niece as flower girl, to buy for.  I bought the robes for myself and my sister in dark blue, and got my little niece a pink one but they all have the same trim.  I think it will make for some nice pictures for getting ready.  I'm also making them barefoot jewelry and buying their jewelry for the wedding.  

#47 karyc

karyc
              • 166 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

cute!

#48 blondi1029

blondi1029
                • 152 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

I like this idea! I acyally might do this. I think instead of getting a piece of jewlery they may not even like some down time at the spa seems perfect!

#49 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I ordered robes from this seller http://www.etsy.com/...in-kimono-robe? but slightly different.  Dark blue, monogram in different font, but you get the idea.  They should be here in a couple of weeks - I can't wait to see them.  They were about $50 each, including monogramming and shipping, and are custom made. I only have my sister as MOH, and my niece as flower girl, to buy for.  I bought the robes for myself and my sister in dark blue, and got my little niece a pink one but they all have the same trim.  I think it will make for some nice pictures for getting ready.  I'm also making them barefoot jewelry and buying their jewelry for the wedding.  

I also bought my girls silk robes. But different seller, silkqndmore, and they are beautiful!!! I only have two girls so they both got a dark purple robe that has a flower pattern and I got a white one within the same flower pattern.

#50 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                    • 861 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

I know this thread is about bridesmaids gifts but I noticed Agm mentioned buying for her flower girl Is it customary to buy a gift for the flower girl and ring bearer? If so what are you ladies planning on getting them? I'm a little torn as I would like to buy for them as they are part of the wedding party but they are 2 of the 4 children there, the other two being their brothers. All four kids are between 4-7. I feel if I buy for the ring bearer and flower girl I have to buy for the other two as well or they will be upset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users