Photo

UNIQUE 'bridesmaids' gifts - Please help!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 skjuwel

skjuwel
  • Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

WEDDING COORDINATOR MILLY CENTENO OF PUERTO RICO WILL SCAM YOU ,
    TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT AND NOT ANSWER ANY OF YOUR CALLS.
    PLEASE SEE 123MILLYCENTENO.COM FOR REAL TESTIMONIALS. AGAIN PLEASE BE ADVISED MILLY CENTENO WEDDING COORDINATOR WILL STEEL YOUR DEPOSIT THEN NOT ANSWER
    YOUR CALLS.  millycentenco-weddingplanner-scam-alert.com/

#32 jwilson

jwilson
    • 40 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

I'm loving the vintage cuffs like these:

b-8305.jpg

b-7195.jpg

My BMs can wear them for other occasions.

#33 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
      • 614 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

maybe you get them something that doesn't have anything to do with the wedding at all. start with what they're interested in - you mentioned them running the last 10 miles of your marathon with you, what about a $100 gift certificate to a sporting goods store so they can pick out some new shoes? or a day at the spa (either locally or at your destination)? and there are always Victoria's Secret gifts - swimwear, robes, lotions, etc. you can't go wrong.

I also like the idea of framed pictures. as a post-wedding thank you. after you're home, you could send them a professional photo of yourselves together taken at the wedding.

if you want to stick with the destination theme, there are LOTS of ideas on another thread: coach passport cover, a BM bikini, terry chair cover with pockets, jewelry, sarongs, pashmina wraps, luggage tags, etc.

#34 Jen Marling

Jen Marling
        • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

i've been in a few weddings and have gotten either nothing or earings for their wedding (which were nice, but i'll never wear again) so when i was picking out what to get my bridesmaids i thought of what i would like, if i were in their shoes.

i got them each a "flip" camcorder with an under water case, i figured since we will be going to mexico for the wedding they will be able to use it there, and they both travel alot so they would get a lot of use out of it.

i waited for them to go onsale and they were just over $100 each!

Old-Navy-Flip-Camera.jpg

#35 jmastr05

jmastr05
          • 189 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:59 AM

That's an AWESOME gift! I remember that the Today Show gave them away to an engaged couple for their wedding favors, and I thought it was amazing. (Unfortunately I had 7 girls to shop for, and couldn't spend that much on each one =P )

Originally Posted by Jen Marling 

i've been in a few weddings and have gotten either nothing or earings for their wedding (which were nice, but i'll never wear again) so when i was picking out what to get my bridesmaids i thought of what i would like, if i were in their shoes.

i got them each a "flip" camcorder with an under water case, i figured since we will be going to mexico for the wedding they will be able to use it there, and they both travel alot so they would get a lot of use out of it.

i waited for them to go onsale and they were just over $100 each!

Old-Navy-Flip-Camera.jpg

#36 Tammy86

Tammy86
            • 54 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

Love some of these ideas!

#37 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

hey ladies - I was at a multi-million dollar lakehouse over the weekend, and they had these AMAZING, sturdy coasters with photos of local places. they can even make custom coasters from your own photos. the website is here:

IMG_6591.JPG

IMG_6592.JPG

#38 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

Very cute idea!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

hey ladies - I was at a multi-million dollar lakehouse over the weekend, and they had these AMAZING, sturdy coasters with photos of local places. they can even make custom coasters from your own photos. the website is here:

IMG_6591.JPG

IMG_6592.JPG

#39 shelleyanderic

shelleyanderic
                  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

The Tiffany Bracelets sound like a nice idea, and if they can be engraved somehow that would be even better! How special would that be to have a little something written on the bracelet for being the wedding. Any other ideas that are unique and special?

#40 AndreaandAaron

AndreaandAaron
                    • 180 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

Tiffanys also makes cute silver alphabet pendants.  I recieved one a couple years ago as a BM gift- I still wear it often. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users