I'm a bit ahead of the game, since we don't leave for another 2 months, but I wanted to get this out of the way!! Here are what my guests will be receiving. We are still trying to decide if we want to deliver them (or have them delievered) to their rooms, or wait until the welcome cocktail party to give them to everyone? Advice/suggestions on that would be great! 90% of us are arriving Wednesday, and our welcome cocktail party is Thursday night.
Anyway...here you go!
* Tote bags, t-shirts, post-its and pens were all 'free' from VistaPrint. I just paid shipping for each individual order
* Key card/Tip holders were a borrowed design from a fellow BDW bride -- thank you!!! I purchased the wrist coils from Oriental Trading and the holders from another bride
* Travel Mugs were the "design your own mugs" from the Dollar Tree. I just took my logo along with a personalization (father of the groom, mother of the bride, etc.) and printed it on an Avery Name Tag paper and stuck it on matching paper. The boys will all have orange mugs, the ladies will have aqua colored (sorry, no pics of those..they're actually not done yet!)
* The Nivea chapstick and Creme are in here because I got them free from couponing )
* I got the Bath and Body Works Cooling Mist on clearance for $3 a piece. They have aloe in them! Very nice after a day in the sun. The girls will get these and the guys will get Gillette Hair and Body Wash which I also got for free from couponing (not shown)
* I got my Daily Spanish for Dummies in the $1 bin at Office Max
* Flip Flip playing cards are from Oriental Trading
* Oh Sh!t Kit contents -- shout wipes, first aid kit (both free with couponing..again!), tissues, antibacterial, (both from the dollartree), nail file (local grocery store, 2 for $1), gum, tums (again both free-couping!), and there are also 2 advil packets in the back
* MISSING -- Welcome booklets...aren't printed or put together yet! Will include a lot of detail about our resort.
Here is my label for the Oh Sh!t Kit --
and here are a few close-ups...