• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#261 tamandrob

tamandrob
  • 349 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

Congrats and happy planning!!

Originally Posted by MirandaandJedd 

Date just confirmed!!!! May 6th 2012 NOW Jade!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#262 jenniferleigh77

jenniferleigh77
    • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

YAY- So happy I found this thread! I am new to the forum and still learning where/how to post (wow- holy information overload!) 

We are getting married May 5th 2012 (Cinco de Mayo!) at Ceiba del Mar...choosing a place was the MOST difficult part (I hope!) looking forward to all the next steps and planning!! 

Any BTB from NYC or Salt Lake City? I lived in NY for 12 years and will be back living there at the end of the year but my FI is from SLC, so we are here now. 

Happy to connect with all of you 2012 Brides!

#263 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

Congrats and welcome jenniferleigh77!!

Originally Posted by jenniferleigh77 

YAY- So happy I found this thread! I am new to the forum and still learning where/how to post (wow- holy information overload!) 

We are getting married May 5th 2012 (Cinco de Mayo!) at Ceiba del Mar...choosing a place was the MOST difficult part (I hope!) looking forward to all the next steps and planning!! 

Any BTB from NYC or Salt Lake City? I lived in NY for 12 years and will be back living there at the end of the year but my FI is from SLC, so we are here now. 

#264 tamandrob

tamandrob
        • 349 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

Welcome and happy planning! I had a hard time picking a reosrt as well!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#265 Futureride

Futureride
          • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:37 PM

Congrats! It's a wonderful feeling. Happy planning....

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#266 Praye

Praye
            • Site Supporter
            • 117 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

Hi Jenniferleigh!

I'm from Philadelphia and my FI is from SLC ,  but we're currently living in  Pittsburgh because we both have jobs there. Funny how destiny brings two people from thousands of miles away   together. ;)

Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#267 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

its all a breeze after picking the spot...good luck, and happy planning!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#268 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

So I had to share, we are finally booked!! Put our deposits down today and already have two more booked!! Yay! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, now I just need to get invites out!! :) We are officially booked for April 18, Montego Bay!

#269 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

congrats!!!!!!!!!! what resort did u end up going with?

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

So I had to share, we are finally booked!! Put our deposits down today and already have two more booked!! Yay! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, now I just need to get invites out!! :)
                    We are officially booked for April 18, Montego Bay!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#270 merrylee

merrylee
                    • 687 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:10 AM

Congrats everyone on date confirmation and resorts picked.  That was the best part thus far is knowing the when and the where.  Woo hoo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users