Photo

Wedding website?

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#41 Tonya Oldfather

Tonya Oldfather
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Oh wow I wished that I seen projectwedding.com before I did mine through weddingchannel.com. Cool site thanks!

#42 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

J-me

Go right ahead and borrow away as I did from several different brides.

Originally Posted by J-me 

Wow yours is AMAZING!!! I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of the 'Hablo Espanol' section - it's perfect!

#43 aeluzu

aeluzu
      • 212 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

mywedding.com for me too. It's really great in comparison to some of the others out there. Good luck and WELCOME

Amanda & Marc
        June 11th, 2011
        EPM! Are you ready for us?

#44 SChica927

SChica927
        • 230 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

Hi ladies, I too am using Wedding Window and I absolutely LOVE them. I cannot explain how happy I am with their services and functionalities! It's def not free, we paid for 2 years and for a custom domain name...

I had different colors for our engagement party and then changed it up to our wedding color themes... super easy! And... we have a bunch of different events, and not everyone is invited to every event, so it has an amazing RSVP feature that you can set up so people can only see the events they are invited to when they enter their password to RSVP... super cool!

Happy to help if anyone has any questions... you can check ours out at www.riceandrotli.com (about the domain name: I'm South Indian and we're stereotypically known to eat rice with all of our meals, and he's North Indian and they're known stereotypically to eat bread (or rotli) with all of their meals... so it was a play on our cultures)... hope you guys like it!

#45 J-me

J-me
          • 398 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

For the Mexico brides: are you ladies putting anything on your website about the truth of the violence in Mexico? I feel like I should clarify that it's only specific areas of Mexico, not the media hype/generalization that it's ALL of Mexico - just to relieve any concerned minds; I'd hate for it to be a deterrant for any of my potential guests. I found this map that made it easily visible, but was curious if any of you have anything similar to this on your site? Any thoughts on if I should include a section on this?

T0502MAP(1).jpg

#46 J-me

J-me
            • 398 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:16 PM

Oh and I'm getting married in the Riviera Maya, so the 'green' area above :)

#47 jamieirene

jamieirene
              • 650 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:22 PM

I am adding this to my website now!!!  This is a great find!  I'm getting married in cancun lots a green in that area!  Thanks for sharing J-me!

#48 kokalloa

kokalloa
                • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:21 PM

This is so good to know!  We are in the initial stages of picking out which website to use....will not be using The Know!

#49 LalaJ

LalaJ
                  • 157 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Coconoir, I'm LOVING your website! Great Job

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

#50 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
                    • 158 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

I'm using wedding window too and I just love it!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users