Photo

Wedding website?

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#31 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

Thank you very much CocoNoir! I enjoyed creating it. Yours looks awesome too :)

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
    Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#32 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

AfricanVenus,

How was your dress fitting?  We haven't talked since then ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus 

Thank you very much CocoNoir! I enjoyed creating it. Yours looks awesome too :)

#33 redginger

redginger
      • 360 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

We're using mywedding.com because it's free and has an RSVP feature.  

#34 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
        • 328 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:13 AM

@CocoNoir: I've had two fittings since it came in. The bottom needs to be hemmed one more inch and then it's good to go! It is very tight so I'm worried about my food intake abilities but it's still lovely. I'll take pix when I get her home or after the wedding with all the trappings and all. Thanks for asking.
          Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
          Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#35 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:34 AM

I totally understand but, am confident that you are strong willed and know what needs to be to maintain.  Blessings to you!  BTW I will be headed to Bridal Garden in July ;-) 

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus 

@CocoNoir: I've had two fittings since it came in. The bottom needs to be hemmed one more inch and then it's good to go! It is very tight so I'm worried about my food intake abilities but it's still lovely. I'll take pix when I get her home or after the wedding with all the trappings and all. Thanks for asking.

#36 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
            • 656 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:55 AM

I love wedsite!  Cheaper than wedding window and I could upload more pictures.  Also, at the time it was 60 or 70 for two years and I was an 18 month planner, so it gives me a website for all the planning and a place to post our photos after.  I am also ordering a keepsake copy!  Plus,  I found $10 off on retailmenot.com, so I only paid $50 or $60, less than $3  month

Originally Posted by celestial419 

I use wedsite.com  It costs $45 (i think for the year) and you can even order a copy to keep for memories.

#37 browngoddess

browngoddess
              • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:12 AM

wedding window is the best. i used other sites at first to try them out, but many of them were cheesy/80s.

i've gotten so many genuine compliments on my site! and i paid for my own domain, so it's easy to remember :-)

#38 cole379

cole379
                • 74 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

Thank you so much for all the wedding website suggestions. I checked out some of your websites and they look amazing!!! Thanks again everyone for the help and happy planning!

#39 daizyduke

daizyduke
                  • 230 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

Thanks for the suggestions.

#40 J-me

J-me
                    • 398 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

Wow yours is AMAZING!!! I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of the 'Hablo Espanol' section - it's perfect!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Ladies,

If you like, you can view my website at www.thefuturewrights.com password NXNW309.  Our site is live as we just mailed the save the dates and have started to receive calls/text messages and guestbook signings.

So turn up your volume and enjoy.  Hopefully this will help my fellow Mexico brides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users