Sign in to follow this  
pbrozek

Spanx for DW in Mexico - Are you planning on wearing one?

Hey guys,

I can't decide if it'll be too hot to wear Spanx in Mexico. What are you guys doing? I've posted a pic of my dress. Would it even be worth it to wear a pair of Spanx?

Thanks!

P

post-35959-138622219371_thumb.jpg

Hmm, maybe I'll try copying and pasting it in with the text instead of as an attachment.

Here it is!

043.JPG

Originally Posted by mellehel View Post

I'm not able to see the dress, but I don't think I will be able to wear them in the heat.  Even though I would really want to!

I don't really see a reason to wear spanx with your dress.  It's structured enough to shape you nicely on its own.  If it was a thin chiffon or silk or something, then you might need it, but I really don't think you do with your dress (and it would be too hot underneath that dress for sure!)

I don't think you'll need them.  Your dress is gorgeous, by the way!  PS-- it'll be hard enough to go to the bathroom in a wedding dress; imagine dealing with Spanx too!  TMI?  Probably... sorry.  :)

Good points everyone. I keep forgetting that it'll probably be pretty warm down there. Spanx are out! I guess it'll save me a bit of cash too.

Thanks for the compliments on the dress! I felt pretty in it :)

oh my gosh, just the thought of wearing spanx under my dress makes me feel sweaty!!