Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tross84

May 2012

Recommended Posts

SAME HERE! And to top it off we are having a house built & of course it should be done the beginning of April...just what I need!! shots.gif
 

Originally Posted by BunnyBride View Post


Me too!!! I am starting to freak out a bit...
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg, us too! we just signed the paperwork in November, and the house is starting construction in a few weeks. it will be finished 4 - 6 weeks after the wedding!! aaahhhh! : )
 

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

SAME HERE! And to top it off we are having a house built & of course it should be done the beginning of April...just what I need!! shots.gif
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol congrats!! It is exciting but also crazy!! We signed in October & now its like we are more excited about the house then going to Mexico right now. I am hoping once we move(UGH) & are in there we will be more pumped! Your lucky its after the wedding. I am trying not to buy too much stuff yet so I dont have to move it all!
 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

omg, us too! we just signed the paperwork in November, and the house is starting construction in a few weeks. it will be finished 4 - 6 weeks after the wedding!! aaahhhh! : )
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'm in the same boat as you ladies!!  We signed our papers in November, except it won't start digging until May 1, so we still have time...it's just all those choices!!!!  LOL 

 

Good luck with the houses!!!
 

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

SAME HERE! And to top it off we are having a house built & of course it should be done the beginning of April...just what I need!! shots.gif
 



 



 



Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

omg, us too! we just signed the paperwork in November, and the house is starting construction in a few weeks. it will be finished 4 - 6 weeks after the wedding!! aaahhhh! : )
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to all you ladies buying houses right now too! 

 

We bought ours last April, but have put off remodeling until after we get married!  Houses are sooo fun, but man that would be stressful to buy a house, move and get married all within a couple months!  Good luck to you ladies!!!

 

May will be here soon enough and I can't wait!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


YAY! Tell me about it! Its so overwhelming but fun too. The best part is customizing your entire house to what you like!

 

Anyone having a shower? My fmil & mom are making me have one. So I am trying to register online & I am having a hard time picking crap. I told them to not waste the time & just go to a bar & by me drinks lol I hate showers!

 

Originally Posted by AquaCait View Post


I'm in the same boat as you ladies!!  We signed our papers in November, except it won't start digging until May 1, so we still have time...it's just all those choices!!!!  LOL 

 

Good luck with the houses!!!
 



 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×