Sign in to follow this  
QueenDiva

GREAT SITE FOR CHEAP OOT STUFF FOR JAMAICA, MEXICO, PUERO RICO & OTHER COUNTRIES!!

Thanks for the link! I would love to go in on an order to make an order for us all. I only need two dozen Mexico key chains - so my total will be about $12 - please let me know if you all would like to put together an order!

You're very welcome ladies! Also remember that you don't have to be having your DW in the same place to combine orders... for example Mexico brides can combine orders with Jamaica brides  cheesy.gif

Thanks for the great site QueenDiva. I'll have to look around, I might be able to split an order with someone if interested I'd probably spend like 50$

Eholt- there's another bride "beachesSB1412" that is looking to share an order on the other thread (Jamaica OOT bag ideas).

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

Are you interested in any of the other Jamaica items.  I'm guessing we can combine a couple of items and we would make the $75 limit.  I was looking @ the I love JA ink pens as well.

I checked on the website and they have lots of interesting accessories and women stuffs that are worth-buying. There are lots of great choices! I may have the thought of buying some purse in this site. Great sharing!

eholt- I PM'd you since it wasn't allowing me to post last night (probably because I'm new) but I am in for about $24-30, so please let me know when you are ready :)

Many Thanks!!