Sign in to follow this  
MrsHemmings

DIY BOARDING PASS STD - PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Ladies,

I need help reviewing the first attempt at my STD's. 

ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!!!!!

thanks,

V

STD PROOF.jpg

If that's your first attempt then good for you!!! I made like 500 attempts and was way too picky about it, so i had my bestfriend who is a graphic designer make a few changes to mine. Yours look realllly good! Very pretty!

Love it!!! Nice job! I am a DPB bride also! I also made my own boarding pass invites well they are almost complete. Just having trouble cutting out the top parts...like where the little v shaped cut is. What did u use to cut them?

I know this probably sounds crazy to you, but I did it by hand with a scissor, a few passes per night while watching TV over a week and I was done.  These were def a labor of love.....

Now I am working on my invites....a REAL labor of love...I am making message in a bottle invites and OMG, it is so much work

Hope this helps.

I have another post with how they turned out take a look

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/69695/v-s-boarding-pass-std-s-are-finally-done-pic-heavy-see-post-23

I really like these, I realize you have probably sent them out already, but just thought I would still let you know that you did a great job with them, I too did Boarding Passes.