I started my welcome book for OOT bags. I'm so exicited! I was inspired by RACH220. I purchased similiar $1 photo books at walmart. I plan to take out the front cover and put passport paradise.  Below are jpg of my pages..I am still adding more pages like about the guests and a few others..I created them all in photoshop.  The pages are not in order =( sorry enjoy and thanks so much for ALL your ideas.

cover1.jpgCouples map.jpgcrossword.jpgeveryone rooms.jpgjamaica lang 1 .jpgjamaica lang 2 .jpgjamaica me crazy.jpgjamaica_map.gifNegril map.jpgpostcard note.jpgWelcome letter.jpg

• Like 4

Sharlie, these are amazing!!!! I can't wait until you post your final book..

Originally Posted by sharlie View Post

I started my welcome book for OOT bags. I'm so exicited! I was inspired by RACH220. I purchased similiar $1 photo books at walmart. I plan to take out the front cover and put passport paradise.  Below are jpg of my pages..I am still adding more pages like about the guests and a few others..I created them all in photoshop.  The pages are not in order =( sorry enjoy and thanks so much for ALL your ideas.

cover1.jpgCouples map.jpgcrossword.jpgeveryone rooms.jpgjamaica lang 1 .jpgjamaica lang 2 .jpgjamaica me crazy.jpgjamaica_map.gifNegril map.jpgpostcard note.jpgWelcome letter.jpg

Thanks everyone.. Beetee my camera is not working right now. But here is the thread where I got the idea http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/54124/my-passport-welcome-books

and I am using photo albums very similair to hers. I hope this helps. =)

Originally Posted by beetee33 View Post

You did an awesome job!! Can you post a picture of the photo book you plan on using please?

Wow, I wish I had photoshop!  These look amazing and so much fun.  I'm working on something similar - only thing left is the crossword puzzle - still thinking of questions and I might steal some of yours.