Sign in to follow this  
pinkbride2011

I had to make my own invitations and am glad I did!

Thanks!  Everyone has different taste, I'm sure you're will look great, fancy or not.  I'm just glad I had the patience to do them myself, it really does take quite a bit!  Good luck!

Originally Posted by Pucca View Post

Those look great!! Very professional looking!! You should definitely be proud of yourself! I'm planning on making my own as well, although they won't be as fancy as yours. :) We'll see how they turn out.

They look gorgeous! I totally agree with you about DIYing the invites. I ordered my actual wedding, info and response card from a letterpress vendor, but put everything else together on my own (labels, burlap bellyband, vintage seashell envelope liner and kakumuthu shell embellishments). I can't even imagine what the cost would have been if I hadn't partially DIYed them. Here's the link to mine:http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/71644/my-gorgeous-letterpress-wedding-invitations-lots-of-pics

These are Gorgeous! I plan on making mine as well!

I did some practicing with a 12x12 scrapbooking card stock type paper, cut it in 1/2. fold 3 ways and paste an inlay inside. Can't wait. I love this stuff!