I'm having trouble deciding what to get my bridesmaids and hoping for some help! I am having my destination wedding in Punta Cana in April, and my only two maids have taken on throwing me a bridal shower and a personal shower in addition to paying
for their trip, dress, and shoes. Needless to say, i'd like to get them something nice! Here are my ideas so far:
Option A) One bigger gift - ideas include:
- A small black or silver Coach purse (approx $150) - something they can use on the trip, the wedding day, and again anytime
- A Kindle
- Bose earbuds and a $50 itunes gift card (big into working out)
Option A personalized beach bag ( http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Weddings/Ultimate-Beach-Bag )
filled with several smaller things such as:
- bridesmaid wine glass and bottle of wine
- Bath and Body Works type lotions
- silver starfish bookmark
- insulated mug and flip flops for trip
- and whatever else I think of!
Would you preferWouldWoWWould you prefer one bigger gift or the beach bag with several smaller gifts? Either way I will be giving them to them before we leave. Any suggestions for bigger or smaller gifts are also welcome!!