• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:28 AM

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the new program.  I will be joining shortly and so far I really like what I have read about it.  My SIL has lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks!

#2 sweetness

sweetness
    • 164 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:14 PM

Hi -I work for weight watchers and I have been on the New plan since early October- and I love the New Plan . I lost over 55 Pounds on the Old Points plan and have been Maintaining my weight for over 4 and a half years now. They shared the new plan with us in early October and I made the switch to the new plan and I love it -even more then the old .I have nothing but good things to say

#3 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
      • 276 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

I love it too.  I didn't have enough points on the old program and felt hungry too often to stick with it. 

#4 acireta

acireta
        • Site Supporter
        • 750 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

I've never done WW before, but I joined on Monday. I don't have to learn a whole new plan, which seems to be a challenge for people who know the old plan well.

Love it so far! I weigh in next Wednesday and I'm a little nervous/excited to see the results of Week 1!

As a newb the biggest challenge is learning good snack foods to keep around other than fruit. I'm going to burn myself out on oranges LOL If anyone has good suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#5 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thanks for the feedback so far.  Erika, try other fruits and veggies or you'll turn into an orange!  I can't give other recommendations for snacks right now because I don't know what's changed on the program. 

#6 acireta

acireta
            • Site Supporter
            • 750 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

I got some carrots, oranges, bananas, apples, some other fruit, all 0 points... what I always crave is carbs. I need to find some delicious low-point carb (but wheat!) snacks. I just keep making notes of interesting suggestions that people have offered online and in meetings...

apparently 43 goldfish pretzels are only 3 points, and I can't eat that many goldfish at one time, so I think I'm starting there for now.

Originally Posted by Kristy! 

Thanks for the feedback so far.  Erika, try other fruits and veggies or you'll turn into an orange!  I can't give other recommendations for snacks right now because I don't know what's changed on the program. 

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#7 sharlie

sharlie
              • 261 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

just discovered this forum...so excited LOVE WW!!

Negril, Jamaica
                6/29/11
                24 booked =)
                Can't wait til the big day!

#8 cocktailsdetail

cocktailsdetail
                • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

I agree!

I am new here to the forums and new to WW; Their forums are a bit overwhelming and since I was posting here anyway, it was great to see this particular forum.  I've just started the PP program and really like it.  It's been about 3 weeks and I'm down about 8 lbs, which I'm happy about :) I've been sick lately and have not been able to work out, but am sure I will see better results once my normal work out regimen is back on track.  I also received a NuWave oven which has been a Godsend with the program too.  

#9 tlogan00

tlogan00
                  • 224 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

I was once a member using the old plan and I recently joined again. I'm trying to adjusted to the new plan.

#10 jamie0820

jamie0820
                    • 183 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:52 AM

Love the Points Plus!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users