Sign in to follow this  
Barbaracopeland

Barbaracopeland's Planning Journal!! **More pics added on page 2 and 3. Isla Mujeres

Thanks y'all!! I really appreciate the feedback! As you all know, we work so hard on our weddings, it's always so nice to get a compliment!! cheers.gif

So, for the bags. I don't know, I had a love/hate with them. I have to say that for .99 cents, it was a great deal and I could now focus my budget on what went IN the bags. Also, my green friends loved that they could use them as grocery bags when they got home. That I loved to hear since I really hoped that people would use them again!

BUT if I had to do it again, I would either chose something more like an actual beach bag OR I would have paid the extra to get either the larger Iron On Transfers or had them screen printed. The reason for that is because the bags were so plain, I think that they really need something bigger or brighter to jazz them up. Maybe I should have just gone with one of the colored bags that they offer? I do know that I would re-think the bags if I could have a do-over. They were also incredibly thin but again, for .99 cents, I couldn't expect much more!

I haven't had a chance to wash the iron ons, so I will have to get back to you on that one, but they were incredibly easy to do. Rebecca just gave me a few tips and I loved how well the transfers worked. 

Sorry, is that any help??

And thank you so much Dominique!! I really do love to hear that!!!

I honestly think that my wedding was half stuff I made and half stuff Allurements by Rebecca made! I can do crafty stuff, but I'm crap at designing on the computer. (Case in point- my welcome book cover- I just copy and pasted Rebecca's logo. I realllllyyyy wish I had asked her to properly design it!)

I'm going to respond to your pm next, but to answer your book question, I just tied them with raffia. The books are just 1/2 page size and I did a 3 hole punch, tied with raffia and then added the "To love and to cherish" charm since I had so many leftovers. I found the clear covers in the office supply wear the report stuff is.

Here's a picture of the book finished:

book.jpg

Sorry- forgot to add that if you do a search here for Salt Dough Ornaments, you will see my original post. I give instructions on page 2 of the post. Also, make extras!! A few of them broke in transit so I was thrilled that I had brought more!

I love the idea of the Christmas ornament!!  Everything looks great, congrats!