shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Great, thanks so much ladies!!! :)

Originally Posted by mwells 

I will definitely take pics while I'm there.  I plan on doing a full review! 

I hate looking at the countdown at this point, as I feel like I have a ton to do still! AHHH!!  haha

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

I definitely plan to take lots of pictures. This site has given me so much info, and I'll do what I can to give back more info for sure!

#6022 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Good luck october ladies.... Everything will be perfect and dont think about the weather. The forcast almost always says rain for tropical climates. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6023 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by mwells 

I am using Del Sol for my wedding photography and Pierre Violle for my underwater trash the dress.  Check them both out, they are amazing!!

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for trusting our creative vision, we are super excited to tell the story of your day!!!!!

Big hugs and see you very soon!!!

#6024 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
      • Vendor
      • 94 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for trusting our creative vision, we are super excited to tell the story of your day!!!!!

Big hugs and see you very soon!!!

I love del sol photography! Good choice Michelle!! :D

#6025 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
        • Vendor
        • 94 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hi girls!! I was missing! But congratulations to future brides!! I´m very excited because I´m getting married this November 24 in Puerto Vallarta. I´m so happy to have the awesome photography by my sister sol of delsolphotography!!.. Soon I´ll share my photos and I´ll be waiting for yours!! :D

#6026 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
          • 130 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

Well, CONGRATULATIONS to all the October brides like me! Let's hope it's amazing and that all this planning torture was well worth it :D

So girls, I have great news: The Disco is finally open! I got word that as of right now, it is up and running. And seeing the pictures of the outside when it was still closed, I am so pumped to go in there and celebrate!! WOOHOOO 

Ps. For the ladies talking about Marvin, he asked me for full payment before hand, but it was only $355, so I was okay with paying it :)

#6027 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

Well, CONGRATULATIONS to all the October brides like me! Let's hope it's amazing and that all this planning torture was well worth it :D

So girls, I have great news: The Disco is finally open! I got word that as of right now, it is up and running. And seeing the pictures of the outside when it was still closed, I am so pumped to go in there and celebrate!! WOOHOOO 

Ps. For the ladies talking about Marvin, he asked me for full payment before hand, but it was only $355, so I was okay with paying it :)

YAYYYY for the disco finally being opening..that saves me the worrying of what to do after the fact

#6028 jackie44

jackie44
              • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

does anybody know if you can extend the cocktail hour and if so how much is it ?? 

#6029 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by jackie44 

does anybody know if you can extend the cocktail hour and if so how much is it ?? 

I would assume you can but you would need to pay for the additional hour like you would a reception..

#6030 jackie44

jackie44
                  • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

ok thanks ,just trying to plan out the timing...as were doing the sit down meal was trying to make the cocktail hr a little bit like a private reception but without paying the 50 dollars per person ...x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users