Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#6021 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
  • Newbie
  • 46 posts

    Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

    Good luck october ladies.... Everything will be perfect and dont think about the weather. The forcast almost always says rain for tropical climates. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    #6022 Matt Adcock

    Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

      Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

      Originally Posted by mwells 

      I am using Del Sol for my wedding photography and Pierre Violle for my underwater trash the dress.  Check them both out, they are amazing!!

      Hi Michelle,

       

      Thanks for trusting our creative vision, we are super excited to tell the story of your day!!!!!

       

      Big hugs and see you very soon!!!



      #6023 Sara Tamargo

      Sara Tamargo
      • Vendor
      • 94 posts

        Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

        Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

        Hi Michelle,

         

        Thanks for trusting our creative vision, we are super excited to tell the story of your day!!!!!

         

        Big hugs and see you very soon!!!

        I love del sol photography! Good choice Michelle!! :D



        #6024 Sara Tamargo

        Sara Tamargo
        • Vendor
        • 94 posts

          Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

          Hi girls!! I was missing! But congratulations to future brides!! I´m very excited because I´m getting married this November 24 in Puerto Vallarta. I´m so happy to have the awesome photography by my sister sol of delsolphotography!!.. Soon I´ll share my photos and I´ll be waiting for yours!! :D



          #6025 CafeDelMar21

          CafeDelMar21
          • Newbie
          • 130 posts

            Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

            Well, CONGRATULATIONS to all the October brides like me! Let's hope it's amazing and that all this planning torture was well worth it :D

            So girls, I have great news: The Disco is finally open! I got word that as of right now, it is up and running. And seeing the pictures of the outside when it was still closed, I am so pumped to go in there and celebrate!! WOOHOOO 

             

            Ps. For the ladies talking about Marvin, he asked me for full payment before hand, but it was only $355, so I was okay with paying it :)



            #6026 Speckles121

            Speckles121
            • Member
            • 720 posts

              Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

              Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

              Well, CONGRATULATIONS to all the October brides like me! Let's hope it's amazing and that all this planning torture was well worth it :D

              So girls, I have great news: The Disco is finally open! I got word that as of right now, it is up and running. And seeing the pictures of the outside when it was still closed, I am so pumped to go in there and celebrate!! WOOHOOO 

               

              Ps. For the ladies talking about Marvin, he asked me for full payment before hand, but it was only $355, so I was okay with paying it :)

               

               

               

              YAYYYY for the disco finally being opening..that saves me the worrying of what to do after the fact



              #6027 jackie44

              jackie44
              • Newbie
              • 54 posts

                Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

                does anybody know if you can extend the cocktail hour and if so how much is it ?? 



                #6028 Speckles121

                Speckles121
                • Member
                • 720 posts

                  Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

                  Originally Posted by jackie44 

                  does anybody know if you can extend the cocktail hour and if so how much is it ?? 

                   

                  I would assume you can but you would need to pay for the additional hour like you would a reception..



                  #6029 jackie44

                  jackie44
                  • Newbie
                  • 54 posts

                    Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

                    ok thanks ,just trying to plan out the timing...as were doing the sit down meal was trying to make the cocktail hr a little bit like a private reception but without paying the 50 dollars per person ...x



                    #6030 DJ Arpasi

                    DJ Arpasi
                    • Newbie
                    • 1 posts

                      Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

                      Thanks for posting those. My Wife and I got married at the Moon Palace in Nov 2003. I want to put those words with our favorite wedding photo together for our 10th anniversary.






                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users