Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5621 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

My cousin is a metalsheet fabricator and offered to make my FI's band for us as a present to us :)  I can inquire to see how much he would charge if you want!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Where is everyone getting their FI's wedding bands from?  We don't want to spend a lot on his ring and he doesn't want anything fancy, just a plain band.  I think if we go to the jewerly store where he got my rings from, they will be too overpriced, but we will probably at least look there. 

#5622 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

Wow that's awesome! We haven't gone to look yet so I'm not sure exactly what he wants the look of it to be, but that would be awesome if you wouldn't mind asking! :)

#5623 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

don't mind at all friend!!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Wow that's awesome! We haven't gone to look yet so I'm not sure exactly what he wants the look of it to be, but that would be awesome if you wouldn't mind asking! :)

#5624 DSanz

DSanz
      • 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hey ladies,

I am getting married on Nov 1 and the mad dash is a little stressful to say the least. Has anyone else booked with the new Colin Cowie packages at MP?

I am trying to work, photos, video, flower changes, functions, etc. and info is hard to get.

How did you all find off-site vendors?

Thanks,

Danielle

#5625 DSanz

DSanz
        • 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hey Ladies,

Getting marries Nov 1 and trying to figure this whole MP process out. Anyone booked or used the new Colin Cowie packages?

Thanks

#5626 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hey DSanz!

Congrats on your wedding and you're in an extremely helpful community here so don't worry! Feel free to join me on my

Hey ladies,

I am getting married on Nov 1 and the mad dash is a little stressful to say the least. Has anyone else booked with the new Colin Cowie packages at MP?

I am trying to work, photos, video, flower changes, functions, etc. and info is hard to get.

How did you all find off-site vendors?

Thanks,

Danielle

#5627 LaurenCieply

LaurenCieply
            • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hello brides /grooms, I was wondering if you could help me with some estimates on rates . I am currently working with a few travel agents to get some rates for my July 20th 2013 wedding . However, many of the rates are coming in 300 per person including air . I was hoping for closer to 200 . Is 300 accurate or high ??? Please help !! If people don't mind if they can share their rates including air per person per night ! Your all the best !

#5628 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
              • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

We got his ring at Gordon's jewelry store in MD. It is a plain tungsten ring that we had custom sized because my FI has huge knuckles. We also had he ring thinned out since tungsten is so heavy (but one of the most durable metals). All in all it was under $300.

Where is everyone getting their FI's wedding bands from?  We don't want to spend a lot on his ring and he doesn't want anything fancy, just a plain band.  I think if we go to the jewerly store where he got my rings from, they will be too overpriced, but we will probably at least look there. 

#5629 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

We booked through Palace Resorts using a membership, and on average (give or take 200$) we estimated about $1600 per person for 7 days with flights. Due note that it all depends where you are flying from, the time of the year you are booking for, how early you are booking and whether the agency can get you cheaper flights since you are using a TA. I think the prices you have are fine, but realize that some people are going to be penny-pinchers and will go their own way to say a couple of bucks (speaking from experience).

Hello brides /grooms, I was wondering if you could help me with some estimates on rates . I am currently working with a few travel agents to get some rates for my July 20th 2013 wedding . However, many of the rates are coming in 300 per person including air . I was hoping for closer to 200 . Is 300 accurate or high ??? Please help !! If people don't mind if they can share their rates including air per person per night ! Your all the best !

#5630 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:39 PM

Saveee**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users