Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5181 leenancy

leenancy
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

You looked wonderful!! I loved the way your colors really pop out. I think we have the same dress ;)

Originally Posted by Soon2bMrsT 

I'm back!  I can't even describe in words how amazing it was! The best day and a real dream come true.  I'm still feeling like it was all a fairy tale. We had perfect weather, everything turned out great and we all had a blast!  Just wanted to share a few shots with all you brides! Oh and Congrats to all the newly married ladies!!!!!!!  Woohooo!!!

_MG_1753.jpgIMH_6862_5D.jpgIMH_6505_5D.jpgIMH_6479_5D.jpg_MG_1884.jpgIMH_6771_5D.jpg

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
    2 Guests booked through other services

#5182 Soon2bMrsT

Soon2bMrsT
    • 22 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Congrats Soon2bMrs T!!! Your pics look amazing! I love the bright colors! :) did you have the new Colin Cowe comp package?  Did you like it?

Can't wait to read your review and see MORE pics! :)

Thank you everyone!!!!!!

I did go with the new Collin Cowie complimentary package. I was a bit hesitant at first, but now I'm glad I didnt go overboard. It was simple and elegant. I really liked it and so did my guests. I got the flowers from Zuniga and traded the complmentary bouquet from the complimentary package for the rose petals. 

#5183 Soon2bMrsT

Soon2bMrsT
      • 22 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by leenancy 

You looked wonderful!! I loved the way your colors really pop out. I think we have the same dress ;)

Thank you!! Oh you must have good taste then. hehe :)

#5184 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
        • 130 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

It looks like the new complimentary package looked great! And it looks like the Zuniga flowers were good, yay!

Originally Posted by Soon2bMrsT 

Thank you everyone!!!!!!

I did go with the new Collin Cowie complimentary package. I was a bit hesitant at first, but now I'm glad I didnt go overboard. It was simple and elegant. I really liked it and so did my guests. I got the flowers from Zuniga and traded the complmentary bouquet from the complimentary package for the rose petals. 

#5185 Renewing32

Renewing32
          • 161 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

@Soon2bMrsT: Congratulations! Beautiful pictures! I see you had the Colin Cowie complimentary package, did you like it? Did they charge you extra to use different color flowers in your bouquet? I'm getting married at the Beach Palace and will have the same package. I was thinking of using Zuniga to do drapery and add flowers, do you think it will be worth the money or should I just out the money into extending or welcome cocktails.
            Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5186 Renewing32

Renewing32
            • 161 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

@Soon2bMrsT: How much did Zuniga charge you for the flowers?

#5187 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
              • Site Supporter
              • 201 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

Ladydi loved the video! I too got a little choked up when the music started playing. I'm a crier though so I cry at all weddings! Thanks for sharing!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5188 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Hola ladies,

I finally was able to post as much of a "final planning thread" that I'm going to do, alogn with tons of template.  You will find these on pages 18 & 19!  Now if I can only figure out how to change the name of my thread I would be great.

Happy Planning

#5189 Soon2bMrsT

Soon2bMrsT
                  • 22 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

@Soon2bMrsT: Congratulations! Beautiful pictures! I see you had the Colin Cowie complimentary package, did you like it? Did they charge you extra to use different color flowers in your bouquet? I'm getting married at the Beach Palace and will have the same package. I was thinking of using Zuniga to do drapery and add flowers, do you think it will be worth the money or should I just out the money into extending or welcome cocktails.

Thank you!!  I liked the package, it was very simple and elegant.  I worked directly with Katie @ Zuniga on the flowers.  I paid $520 for my bouquet, 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms corsages and 5 boutineeres. Plus a $50 set up fee.  They flowers were beautiful and fresh - no regrets there.

I had originally a quote for drapery also and for some table arrangements but then I decided to save that money and go the simple route.  In the end i'm very happy with my decision and saved the money. :)

#5190 Renewing32

Renewing32
                    • 161 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

Thank you!!  I liked the package, it was very simple and elegant.  I worked directly with Katie @ Zuniga on the flowers.  I paid $520 for my bouquet, 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms corsages and 5 boutineeres. Plus a $50 set up fee.  They flowers were beautiful and fresh - no regrets there. I had originally a quote for drapery also and for some table arrangements but then I decided to save that money and go the simple route.  In the end i'm very happy with my decision and saved the money. :)

Thank you. This has been driving me crazy. I didn't want to pay for the other not so attractive packages yet thought the comp package might be a bit too simple. How much did Zuniga quote you for the drapery?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users