Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5171 amleigh123

amleigh123
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:53 AM

Anyone have a phone number for Valeria?

We have a welcome lunch the first day (or at least we're supposed to) and she has confirmed that the location is 'a terrace' but no communication on which one! There are like 8 terraces. 

I need to let our guests know where to go! i don't want to have to just meet in the lobby and shepherd them all there.... 

I get that they are really helpful when we get there, but our meeting is at 10am on the first day, and our private function lunch is supposed to be at 11:30 that first day, so I need to know ahead of time, and email isn't really cutting it. 

Thanks!

#5172 nsg4729

nsg4729
    • Site Supporter
    • 83 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by Soon2bMrsT 

I'm back!  I can't even describe in words how amazing it was! The best day and a real dream come true.  I'm still feeling like it was all a fairy tale. We had perfect weather, everything turned out great and we all had a blast!  Just wanted to share a few shots with all you brides! Oh and Congrats to all the newly married ladies!!!!!!!  Woohooo!!!

I'm back!  I can't even describe in words how amazing it was! The best day and a real dream come true.  I'm still feeling like it was all a fairy tale. We had perfect weather, everything turned out great and we all had a blast!  Just wanted to share a few shots with all you brides! Oh and Congrats to all the newly married ladies!!!!!!!  Woohooo!!!

Your pictures look amazing and it is so great to hear that everything worked out for you!

#5173 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

Beautiful Beautiful!!! 

_MG_1753.jpgIMH_6862_5D.jpgIMH_6505_5D.jpgIMH_6479_5D.jpg_MG_1884.jpgIMH_6771_5D.jpg

#5174 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:14 AM

AHHHHHH congrats & welcome back!! your pictures are great..i'm soo happy that everything turned out the way you wanted!!

_MG_1753.jpgIMH_6862_5D.jpgIMH_6505_5D.jpgIMH_6479_5D.jpg_MG_1884.jpgIMH_6771_5D.jpg

#5175 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
          • Site Supporter
          • 201 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:25 AM

Gorgeous!!! Congrats and welcome back!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5176 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
            • Site Supporter
            • 201 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

I have a question about the ceremony music. I can't really get a straight answer from Zaray on what songs will be played for what. She said we need 5 songs for a symbolic ceremony. Can anyone shed some light on if there's one for bridesmaids, bride, etc? And for how long they play each song?

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5177 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
              • Site Supporter
              • 252 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

I have a question about the ceremony music. I can't really get a straight answer from Zaray on what songs will be played for what. She said we need 5 songs for a symbolic ceremony. Can anyone shed some light on if there's one for bridesmaids, bride, etc? And for how long they play each song?

Hi girlies I miss all of you. Those of you who had your weddings -you looked absolutely gorgeous and congrats. Now on to married life lol but you miss that planning process big time lol. I have to put all my efforts into a new project- house hunting ;). I have lots of questions in my inbox about the songs and I had many questions about the songs and when I saw diamongirls gorgeous video on here I thought that it would be helpful if I put up a copy of my video that they had on webcast for me -it is not my real video but you can see exactly how everything goes at the Tucan Gazebo and how long and how many songs they play. The music you hear from the beginning is the actual music and ceremony from the wedding. You can fast forward the ceremony part and you will hear more music and for how long during the sand ceremony and the signing and than when we leave. I wish i would have known this before my wedding because I stressed it so hard and no one even pays attention except me of course. i gave too much music and they wound up mixing up a song at the end but it was really fine and no one noticed. they take your cd and you need to have the tracks labeled and they put those numbers on a little sheet they have so say for instance you want track #4 for the bride entrance her little sheet has:

Groom entrance #1

Carriage Ride  #3

Brides maid &Flower girl entrance #2

Bride Entrance  #4

Signing #6

Sand ceremony  #5

Processional  #7

This is just to give you an idea of how the CD will work - they will use the numbers of the songs you want so the order on the CD doesn't matter. They used my grooms song for the carriage ride also because i didn't specify and that was fine but whatever you tell them they will do but remember it doesn't use up much of the song and you will probably only hear a little bit for the sand and signing. You can see exactly how much of the song and how long you get on my video and how they just cut it off lol .

Good luck ladies and i loved all your pics- engagement and wedding- so gorgeous!!!

#5178 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:48 AM

Congrats Soon2bMrs T!!! Your pics look amazing! I love the bright colors! :) did you have the new Colin Cowe comp package?  Did you like it?

Can't wait to read your review and see MORE pics! :)

#5179 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:58 AM

hmmm i don't know if you can see it because I can not play it so if you want you can put this in your browser 

Hi girlies I miss all of you. Those of you who had your weddings -you looked absolutely gorgeous and congrats. Now on to married life lol but you miss that planning process big time lol. I have to put all my efforts into a new project- house hunting ;). I have lots of questions in my inbox about the songs and I had many questions about the songs and when I saw diamongirls gorgeous video on here I thought that it would be helpful if I put up a copy of my video that they had on webcast for me -it is not my real video but you can see exactly how everything goes at the Tucan Gazebo and how long and how many songs they play. The music you hear from the beginning is the actual music and ceremony from the wedding. You can fast forward the ceremony part and you will hear more music and for how long during the sand ceremony and the signing and than when we leave. I wish i would have known this before my wedding because I stressed it so hard and no one even pays attention except me of course. i gave too much music and they wound up mixing up a song at the end but it was really fine and no one noticed. they take your cd and you need to have the tracks labeled and they put those numbers on a little sheet they have so say for instance you want track #4 for the bride entrance her little sheet has:

Groom entrance #1

Carriage Ride  #3

Brides maid &Flower girl entrance #2

Bride Entrance  #4

Signing #6

Sand ceremony  #5

Processional  #7

This is just to give you an idea of how the CD will work - they will use the numbers of the songs you want so the order on the CD doesn't matter. They used my grooms song for the carriage ride also because i didn't specify and that was fine but whatever you tell them they will do but remember it doesn't use up much of the song and you will probably only hear a little bit for the sand and signing. You can see exactly how much of the song and how long you get on my video and how they just cut it off lol .

Good luck ladies and i loved all your pics- engagement and wedding- so gorgeous!!!

#5180 summer12

summer12
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 156 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

Ladydi thank you so much for sharing that with us!! I got a little choked up when you were walking down the isle- priceless!! Very good to know how the music will go!

MrsT (no longer soon2b!!)  Congrats- you looked marvelous!!  Happy to hear it was the day out of your dreams!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users