Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4631 kellygirl3118

kellygirl3118
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

I also have Daniela and so far she has been great and gets back to me the same day!  I was provided her email address right before my 90 day more and she was not in touch until about 50 days prior.  she did email me today and said she will be out until 4/16...I thought it was nice she told me in advance!

#4632 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
    • 130 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hi Soon2bMrsT. How many hours is $1300 that Octavio quoted you for?

I have a feeling I may have picked an expensive photographer lol opps

Originally Posted by Soon2bMrsT 

Thank you!!  He did match the price he gave you, $1300 right? So I feel pretty good about it.  I'm super excited about doing the TTD at Cenote and beach.

I don't have anything in writing about the outside vendor being ok, nor have I mentioned it to my coordinator.  I'm nervous about this. If they don't allow him to get into resort that day - I will DIE! My fiance insists that it will all be fine.  Yikes!

#4633 FutureRN2011

FutureRN2011
      • Site Supporter
      • 44 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hey there Soon2bMrsT....I just noticed that you are getting married a day before me!! So, I guess we will be there at the same time! I can't believe you were having the same issue with the WC as well. Thats crazy how we are leaving so soon yet they haven't reached out to us to get everything confirmed. I received an email today from the WC that was basically a forwarded message from the photographer asking if there was a problem with the photo package that I had selected as they were wondering if I had paid for my package yet. In the next message in the email was the reply from the WC stating that I have not paid for my package yet and she was still waiting for me to pick the restaurant for my reception! I read it and my jaw hit the floor. My reaction was....uggghhhh, I never received an email explaining when I was to pay for my photo package nor had I received info on any of the restaurants for me to pick from. So, how was the WC expecting me to pick a location if I didn't have the list from her? Maybe I will have to contact the manager as well and ask to deal with my on-site WC too. I am so over stressing with this Miami WC. It's bad enough that I am planning my reception with my TA since my Miami WC basically said I didn't qualify for one at MP since there are only 12 people attending my wedding! WHATEVER! They are still getting our money, so why do they care how many people are coming?!? I am just so ready to get there already and enjoy my vacation without all of this drama!

Originally Posted by Soon2bMrsT 

Hi Ladies,

I know how you feel. I had the same issue with Joannis, so I went to the manager and demanded to be assigned to an onsite.  Same day I got email from the onsite coordinator, Zaray.

Try to reach out to manager and maybe you will have some luck also?  Here's her info:

Gretel Del Junco

Wedding Manager

gdeljunco@allinclusivecollection.com

800.635.1836 EXT 6520

Good luck!

#4634 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

soontobemsrjf..i've been going around them for decor using Katie from Zuniga..got in contact with PSAV for my audio (we ended up going with a dj) and I decided I'm going to use Marvin for flower regardless if he's an outside vendor..he does awesome work and is still cheaper than the resort with the outside vendor fee! and i booked 2 nights for our photographer. if you need anyones emails let me know.

#4635 Soon2bMrsT

Soon2bMrsT
          • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

Hi CafeDelMar21,

I have 3 hours for the wedding and 2 hours for the TTD session.  I'm psyched! :)

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

Hi Soon2bMrsT. How many hours is $1300 that Octavio quoted you for?

I have a feeling I may have picked an expensive photographer lol opps

#4636 Soon2bMrsT

Soon2bMrsT
            • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Hi FutureRN2011!

So sorry you're going through all that. It's so frustrating! I thought a destination wedding was supposed to be stress free - YA RIGHT HUH?

Try to stay positive though. From what we hear everything works out in the end and turns out beautiful, so I'm sure it will for you and me as well. 

Are you getting married on the beach, what time Saturday?  I'm not sure what our plans are yet, but if I'm around the resort I will go try to take a peak.  Ours is at 2:00pm on Friday on the Beach at Nizuc Side I believe. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you there and good luck with the rest of the planning.  If you have questions I can help you with, I'll be happy to!

Originally Posted by FutureRN2011 

Hey there Soon2bMrsT....I just noticed that you are getting married a day before me!! So, I guess we will be there at the same time! I can't believe you were having the same issue with the WC as well. Thats crazy how we are leaving so soon yet they haven't reached out to us to get everything confirmed. I received an email today from the WC that was basically a forwarded message from the photographer asking if there was a problem with the photo package that I had selected as they were wondering if I had paid for my package yet. In the next message in the email was the reply from the WC stating that I have not paid for my package yet and she was still waiting for me to pick the restaurant for my reception! I read it and my jaw hit the floor. My reaction was....uggghhhh, I never received an email explaining when I was to pay for my photo package nor had I received info on any of the restaurants for me to pick from. So, how was the WC expecting me to pick a location if I didn't have the list from her? Maybe I will have to contact the manager as well and ask to deal with my on-site WC too. I am so over stressing with this Miami WC. It's bad enough that I am planning my reception with my TA since my Miami WC basically said I didn't qualify for one at MP since there are only 12 people attending my wedding! WHATEVER! They are still getting our money, so why do they care how many people are coming?!? I am just so ready to get there already and enjoy my vacation without all of this drama!

#4637 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:45 AM

I would love it, if you did!  :)  Like I said, I haven't seen anything new from him in a very long time.  Seeing another review and more pix will just get me more excited about using him!  I can't wait for our TTD now!!!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Hmmm... I wasn't planning on it, but maybe I will!  Yeah, he took MANY more amazing photos.  Would be great to share them! 

Done!  :)

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

Hey Jamie5280, I sent you a PM with my email address.  I couldn't download your templates from here.  Something about the permissions.  When you get a chance can you pretty please email them to me? 

How did you go about going around the WC in Miami?  I think I may need to do the same thing.

Who was the manager you contacted?

Congratulations on the new endeavor!  All of your DIY projects were great!  I only hope mine come out just as nice.

Happy Birthday to Coco and Shan! 

#4638 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
                • Site Supporter
                • 201 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:36 AM

Hi Jamie-

I have Zaray and she's been very good so far. It might take her a day or so to respond but she's pretty thorough when she does. Most times it's within a few hours.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Alright, my on-sight coordinator has already changed!!  HAHAHA!

I now have Zaray!?!?  I know nothing about her, nor have I heard about her...

Can anyone tell me about her????

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#4639 ndvidul

ndvidul
                  • 317 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

I just wrote his review!!!  Hope I put some new pics on there.  Have you seen my pics on facebook? 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

I would love it, if you did!  :)  Like I said, I haven't seen anything new from him in a very long time.  Seeing another review and more pix will just get me more excited about using him!  I can't wait for our TTD now!!!!

Done!  :)

#4640 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                    • 130 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hi Speckles121. How much are you paying for PSAV services? Do you have a contact? Thanks a lot :D

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

soontobemsrjf..i've been going around them for decor using Katie from Zuniga..got in contact with PSAV for my audio (we ended up going with a dj) and I decided I'm going to use Marvin for flower regardless if he's an outside vendor..he does awesome work and is still cheaper than the resort with the outside vendor fee! and i booked 2 nights for our photographer. if you need anyones emails let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users