Hello my fellow MP brides, so for about the past 3 months I have been reading threads and following the advice you have posted, all secretly, I felt it was about time I come clean and join in on the discussions. I was, up until recently working with Beatriz and now I am told I will be working with the on site coordator Kalena who has not returned any emails since last week to confirm my information. I have about 7 months but I just want everything to be confirmed so I can focus on other things.
I have spent the past 2 months emailing back and forth with Beatriz all the add ons and package details we wanted to incorporate. I have already made a deposit to reserve the locations and decor through Zuniga. Should I be worried or they will have all this on file? In my experience it has been one thing to another working with Palace resorts. Just recently I was told I never reserved the Tucan Gazebo and they wanted to move me to the Catholic Gazebo when I informed them that I am having a Jewish ceremony WTF? after some fighting Beatriz promised it was ours and we signed the contract. Now im worried that since she is gone they may move us anyways.. what do you think? At one point we wanted to cancel and move to Dreams but decided to deal with it and stay strong. Your comments have definitly put me at ease and I relay all to my fiance. We are sticking it through as you ladies have already done so.