Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#31 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

OMG YAY!!!

Hey ladies!!! I am also a 2012 Palace Resort bride and the site has definitely been updated! I just got my email confirming my date for Playacar Palace! I'm officially getting hitched 1-6-2012 at 4 pm!! Congrats and happy planning!

#32 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

YAY!!!!!  WE got our date and time There just waiting for the minister to confirm the date and time before they send me the contract.

Now it's time to finish our questionnaire so that Sarah can begin our STDs etc...  This calls for a glass of Merlot.  Oh I forgot, I'm still at work (smile). 

#33 MoonPalace2012

MoonPalace2012
      • 31 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

That's awesome coconoir1908! Congrats :)

#34 perry1217

perry1217
        • 355 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hey there! Ok, so the waiting was definitely a bit stressful! I emailed Palace Weddings back on December 12th to see if they were booking 2012 weddings and was told to check back in January. I contacted the 800 line last Tuesday to ask a question and was informed that they had just gotten the email that day that they were able to book weddings. Since the site hadn't been updated yet, the wonderful woman on the phone said to just put in my date but select 2011 as the date. I did all of that but never got any confirmation email back. I gave it some time since they New Years holiday was approaching, but sent an e-mail early yesterday (Monday) to check in and make sure I submitted the request properly and that it was received. I didn't hear anything back and when I checked the website last night, it was indeed updated - but the time slot for my wedding was showing as unavailable! I wrote on the wall of Palace Resorts Facebook page asking if that slot could really be filled already, and got a response an hour later. The rep had me copy them on another email to the Weddings department and 2 hours later - Voila! I had my confirmation email, wedding number, date, time, and WC information. I know previous brides ha said that they run on "island time" over there and to be patient - you will not be disappointed by the outcome. I'm fine with that - once my date is actually confirmed though!! Lol. Whew, now I can finally breathe and send out those STDs!
          Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#35 perry1217

perry1217
          • 355 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

Congrats Coco!!!!!!!!

#36 krsmith

krsmith
            • 528 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

Our date is set!

February 14th, 2012 at 4pm!

We have been assigned a WC and she is sending our paperwork either today or tomorrow! YAY!!! That was the BIG check box, now onto the next: STDs! I will being doing DIY message in a bottle for my STD. Lots of work a head of me, but SO excited! 

I plan on doing as much DIY projects as possible! Bouquets, paper lanterns, table runners...etc. If anyone has great websites for CHEAP project supplies/flowers/decos...let me know! 

Thanks ladies!

And HAPPY PLANNING!!!!!

#37 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:51 PM

Go Krsmith!!!  We all are rolling right along!!

#38 perry1217

perry1217
                • 355 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

Oh my gosh!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the V-Day wedding idea <3

#39 AlyssaMac7

AlyssaMac7
                  • 17 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:18 AM

Hi Everyone! This is my first post on the site, and I am too a 2012 MP bride! I have been in contact with a Maryln Tobon at Moon Palace since last year anxiously waiting on booking out 2012 wedding. Just sent an email to her to get the 2012 information and hopefully book our wedding. Looking at April 2012, very excited!

#40 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:40 AM

Congrats and   AlyssaMac7!!!

I am also an April 12 MP Bride and our date is booked for 4/21/12 YAY.... Word of advise, as soon as you and FI choose a date, book it ASAP which you can do on their website.

Chanel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users