Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2591 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,136 posts

    Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

    Same to you!

     

    Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

    I wish all the MP brides & their families a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! 



     



    #2592 coconoir1908

    coconoir1908
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,136 posts

      Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

      Okay ladies,

       

      From my previous post regarding the boarding pass for my work mom etc..  The format will stay the same but the wording will change.  I wasn't too keen on it to begin with.. & anudrm also wasn't feeling it.  So back to the drawing board!  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated but shoes & bling, along with the fact that the ticket is being paid are things that should be in there ;-)  Thanks ladies

       

      Happy Gobble Gobble



      #2593 Jamie5280

      Jamie5280
      • Member
      • 675 posts

        Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

        YAY!!!  Congrats!  That is so very exciting. 
         

        Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

        One more thing.....we started building our house!! Foundation is poured and the framing is done......the roof was supposed to be put on but it finally started RAINING in Texas!!! Praise God!! It's also hunting season and since my FI and future FIL are the ones building it things get put on hold for trips to the ranch on the weekends. But it's all good since we won't need it until June. I'm going to try and get some pics this week so everyone can see. And I'm going to get our invitations posted finally!

         

        Happy planning ladies!



         

        I love your stories and updates!!!  xoxox
         

        Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

        Hola Chicas,

         

        Well my work mom asked me to make some boarding passes, well in her words "The ones like your save the date"  She fell out when I told her "I purchased those"  her response "Well what was all the other printing for"  I as I said, you will  have to wait and see, but remember the brochures with the magnet? She said oh okay.. but I know you have tons more to give because the count on the printer was ULTRA high.. and she placed a strong emphasis on high.  LOL  Well, I told her that I was pretty much done with big jobs.  She said, well not quite.  So scratching my head, I said do tell.  Well come to find out, she is paying for her two daughters airfare to come to our wedding.  My work mom whose awesome, will have 5 people attending (her 2 daughters, granddaughter, her husband and herself) which equals 2 rooms booked for 4 nights each.. Her grand is one of my flower girls.  So with that she wanted me to make 2 boarding passes for her daughters as this will be wrapped and placed under the tree for them to open.  So, since this is my first project for someone else with one of her daughters being ultra critical.. I was racking my head to come up with a Hello Kitty theme that she loves.. So since we are both Shoe folks, I decided to go that route.  I will post the cover once I complete it.. I have to print print a copy to see what I need to adjust.  But for now, please give me your reviews for the boarding pass.  I will be wrapping/packaging these as well (once I give it my once, twice and several once overs...) 

         

         

         

         

         

        I pray that everyone will have a wonderful & Blessed Thanksgiving!



         

        Attached Files



        #2594 Jamie5280

        Jamie5280
        • Member
        • 675 posts

          Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

          Hi Chicas!

           

          I hope you all have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!  I don't know about you all but I am ready to eat some great food.  FI and I are making 2 turkeys, one in the oven, one deep fried!  SO EXCITED! :)  (It's the little things in life, ha!!!) 

           

          Have a great weekend!  HUGS!

           

          ps...COCO, love the boarding passes!!!



          #2595 leenancy

          leenancy
          • Jr. Member
          • 212 posts

            Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

            Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Last year I deep fried our turkey for the family and it is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. But while it came out delicious, I'm going to relax this year and let someone else deal with that work :) I'm sticking to the green bean casserole and baking an apple crisp. I get the easy jobs this time, lol. I know we all love our DIYing, but I hope everyone takes a good amount of time away from wedding stuff to enjoy the holidays with your fam. I love this time of year! Coco, I can't see attachments either. But make sure to post pics when you're done, I love seeing the projects from all you ladies :)
            05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

            38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

            10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
            2 Guests booked through other services

            #2596 summer12

            summer12
            • Site Supporter
            • 156 posts

              Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:15 AM

              Honestly, it looks like that dress was made for you!  Love it!!
               

              Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


              Okay I totally take back my PM!  I Love Love Love (insider) dress #2 without the strap.  You go girl, you look AMAZING!  And I totally think that by the size of your smile, that you love it to. 
               



               



               



              #2597 summer12

              summer12
              • Site Supporter
              • 156 posts

                Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

                Yay!!  Congrats!!  Where in Texas do you live?
                 

                Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

                One more thing.....we started building our house!! Foundation is poured and the framing is done......the roof was supposed to be put on but it finally started RAINING in Texas!!! Praise God!! It's also hunting season and since my FI and future FIL are the ones building it things get put on hold for trips to the ranch on the weekends. But it's all good since we won't need it until June. I'm going to try and get some pics this week so everyone can see. And I'm going to get our invitations posted finally!

                 

                Happy planning ladies!



                 



                #2598 coconoir1908

                coconoir1908
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,136 posts

                  Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:23 PM

                  Thanks Jamie, totally do the 2 turkeys, that's what FI and I are doing.  But the oven one will be the back up since neither one of us has ever fried a turkey. Thank goodness it was a free turkey LOL
                   

                  Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                  Hi Chicas!

                   

                  I hope you all have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!  I don't know about you all but I am ready to eat some great food.  FI and I are making 2 turkeys, one in the oven, one deep fried!  SO EXCITED! :)  (It's the little things in life, ha!!!) 

                   

                  Have a great weekend!  HUGS!

                   

                  ps...COCO, love the boarding passes!!!



                   

                  The file is a PDF but you know I will totally post once I am done.  Anudrm totally spent a good portion of the morning helping me to refine the words & my work my loved it just with the regular paper printed at work. 
                   

                  Originally Posted by leenancy 

                  Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Last year I deep fried our turkey for the family and it is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. But while it came out delicious, I'm going to relax this year and let someone else deal with that work :) I'm sticking to the green bean casserole and baking an apple crisp. I get the easy jobs this time, lol.
                  I know we all love our DIYing, but I hope everyone takes a good amount of time away from wedding stuff to enjoy the holidays with your fam. I love this time of year!
                  Coco, I can't see attachments either. But make sure to post pics when you're done, I love seeing the projects from all you ladies :)


                   



                  #2599 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

                    How exciting is this!  Congrats
                     

                    Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

                    One more thing.....we started building our house!! Foundation is poured and the framing is done......the roof was supposed to be put on but it finally started RAINING in Texas!!! Praise God!! It's also hunting season and since my FI and future FIL are the ones building it things get put on hold for trips to the ranch on the weekends. But it's all good since we won't need it until June. I'm going to try and get some pics this week so everyone can see. And I'm going to get our invitations posted finally!

                     

                    Happy planning ladies!



                     



                    #2600 ndvidul

                    ndvidul
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 317 posts

                      Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:15 AM

                      Well, beautiful ladies (and gent!) ~

                       

                      Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Something I'm definitely thankful for this year is all of you on here.  You've helped me SO much during this crazy process. Your support is unbelievable.  Thank you.

                       

                      It's been an interesting time for me during these last few weeks.  You all have been SUPER busy bees sharing incredible things for your special days.  LOVE the DIY projects that were posted!  WELCOME to you newbies!  Hope you find everything you're looking for.

                       

                      I'm still in the process of making our flower arrangements, and I started making my Bachelorette Favor bags.  Hope to post pictures somewhat soon.  Although a monkey wrench was thrown into my plans ---- my Maid of Honor may be bailing on me!!!  I was very upset about this and let her know, and she even said some hurtful things.  She knows that her decision will impact our friendship if she decides not to come:  #1, she accepted this important role in our wedding, #2 I called her up (with everyone else we were wanting in the wedding party) before we started planning a destination wedding to put the idea out there and ask if she'd be willing to go, and she said YES, #3 a few months ago before I sent out the invitations to everyone, when I was freaking out about cost, she assured me that she would definitely be coming, #4 she can definitely afford to go, even with deciding to buy a new car last month. 

                       

                      On top of this, another of my bridesmaids have decided not to come.  So, l'm putting flower arrangements and some other things on hiatus until we know who exactly is coming.  So far, we only have 6 people booked total!!!!  Our deadline is Dec 15.

                       

                      My goal: keep DIYing and focusing on the people who are committed to celebrating with us in Cancun and make it extra special for them and us.  The good news --- if not as many people come, it will save us some money!!

                       

                      I got some info from Zuniga as far as their options and pricing:

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                      I hope to be back on this forum more regularly now and posting some DIY pics soon!  I've been quite sick for a while, and my Grandpa passed away. It's been a bit hectic around here!  Hopefully it calms down so I can DIY more. :)

                       

                      Love you all.  xoxo

                       

                       

                      Attached Files






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users