Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2561 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

Love love love them!  I got my bridesmaids dresses there, my mom got her dress from there, and we are getting the guys suits from there using their destination line.  They are so nice and helpful (it helps when they don't work on commission)- I suggest asking for Erin if you go back!

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

Yes, I had to drive to Syracuse, because no one in Rochester had the dress in their inventory.  I can not try on the other one that I love because no one has that dress!! uggghhhhh.  I dont know what to do!

#2562 beatyea

beatyea
    • 288 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

It's from Etsy seller SayAnythingDesign

This is it but we are getting a white frame

@beatyea - where did you order your sand frames w/engraving?   I love the idea of this!

#2563 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

I saw those too! They are pretty but relatively more expensive and offering the same services that the other packages did.  However; the decor looks amazing.  We are doing complimentary all the way and even with the introduction of the new packages.... I couldn't even phathom coughing up that $$  and the packages are still based on 30 people

Hello Ladies!

I'm still new - I've read a lot but haven't posted much (which I'll try to get better about!).

I thought this was definitely post-worthy -

I got an email from my travel agent about an announcement just released today from Palace Resorts that they are now working with Colin Cowie and have all new wedding packages available!

http://www.palaceres...default-en.html

After a quick look, it looks like these are more expensive than most of the packages they had on their website before, and I'm not sure if they still have the old ones available for those of us who are already booked. Definitely have some questions to ask them!

#2564 tndrheart

tndrheart
        • Site Supporter
        • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

I too am pretty new. Enjoy reading everyones tips, just don't post too often.Their facebook page shows that we should still be able to choose from either collection. I really hope this is the case. I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown here.

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

Hello Ladies!

I'm still new - I've read a lot but haven't posted much (which I'll try to get better about!).

I thought this was definitely post-worthy -

I got an email from my travel agent about an announcement just released today from Palace Resorts that they are now working with Colin Cowie and have all new wedding packages available!

http://www.palaceres...default-en.html

After a quick look, it looks like these are more expensive than most of the packages they had on their website before, and I'm not sure if they still have the old ones available for those of us who are already booked. Definitely have some questions to ask them!

#2565 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
          • 675 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

I love this.  I wasn't sure about a sand ceremony, but this may have sold me!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

It's from Etsy seller SayAnythingDesign

This is it but we are getting a white frame

il_fullxfull.jpg

#2566 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
            • 324 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

I love this frame too and I'm hoping to fit it in my budget!!! The shipping to canada is pricey but I havent been able to find anything else like it....

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

I love this.  I wasn't sure about a sand ceremony, but this may have sold me!

#2567 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:26 PM

LOL you are crazy girly, but without this site I totally would have purchased everything!  I totally owe my all to BDW and the ladies that contribute and show their ideas and share their templates.  As for organization, I have my hands in so many pots that I would totally be bald if I didn't plan and stay on track. LOL

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

Thanks Ladies. It always feels good getting things accomplished! Sometimes I feel like we have so much time (we meaning us March- me and Chipmunk and April -coco and a million other brides lol) but than I have anxiety when I see how much some of you have accomplished. Yea coco that is toward you LMAO. Some of us have to be so organized and do these amazing DIY projects and make some of us feel inadequate. You know I am just kidding girl. Much love! you inspire me and I love to see all the projects  

Quote:

#2568 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:27 PM

Hey Summer, I shipped to you before so if you want to use my address to have the item shipped and then I'll ship it to you it may save on cost.  PM if your interested and I will give you my address so you can see if it will save you. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

I love this frame too and I'm hoping to fit it in my budget!!! The shipping to canada is pricey but I havent been able to find anything else like it....

#2569 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                  • 324 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

Thanks girl! I might check that out!! I'll PM you!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

#2570 Smoylan

Smoylan
                    • 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:32 PM

So Cute!! What a great idea. The girls will love them!!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

And I am having so much fun with my flower girls. And the ebay sellers are great and pretty cheap.  So far I have .... 2011-11-2019.54.39.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users