Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1721 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • 393 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

Good Evening MP Ladies,

Just got home an checked my emails and I was very happy to see an email from Sarah,let me know that my WEDDING INVITES are on there way!!!!!

so as soon as I get them I will share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a kid on christmas eve LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1722 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:06 PM

YAY!!!!  I can't wait to see these babies.  You are going to LOVE them.... 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Good Evening MP Ladies,

Just got home an checked my emails and I was very happy to see an email from Sarah,let me know that my WEDDING INVITES are on there way!!!!!

so as soon as I get them I will share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a kid on christmas eve LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1723 ndvidul

ndvidul
      • 317 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:27 PM

Yay!!!  Big check mark. :)

That's one of the next things on our list, too.  I'm struggling to find flights where we can fly out about 6am from St. Louis and arrive in Cancun in the morning, so we can make our 12pm check in.  :(  Are you doing a symbolic or civil ceremony (sorry if you've already said - I forget!)? 

Anyone have any tips for flying in the same day you leave and checking in at MP before noon?

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Well ladies today I get to check a big thing off our list....the FLIGHT!!!!  I'm super excited to do this because it has been stressing me out and I'm sick of stalking websites for flight prices!!!  

#1724 beatyea

beatyea
        • 288 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

Thanks!  We are doing a symbolic ceremony.  

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

That's one of the next things on our list, too.  I'm struggling to find flights where we can fly out about 6am from St. Louis and arrive in Cancun in the morning, so we can make our 12pm check in.  :(  Are you doing a symbolic or civil ceremony (sorry if you've already said - I forget!)? 

Anyone have any tips for flying in the same day you leave and checking in at MP before noon? 

#1725 ndvidul

ndvidul
          • 317 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

How exciting!!!!  Can't wait to see them!!  :)

Good Evening MP Ladies,

#1726 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

Let me know what airline you end up going with- because I'm from STL and will be flying out from there as well! :)

#1727 kris10kay

kris10kay
            • 194 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:49 AM

Are you concerned about checking in before 12pm, Because of the 3 day rule? Our contract says you have to be there by 3pm. I hope this helps some!! :)

#1728 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:03 AM

YAY!!!!!  I really can't wait to see them!!!  Any day now!!!

Good Evening MP Ladies,

#1729 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

Mine also says 3 pm but I'm flying in on Sunday and not getting married til Friday!

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Are you concerned about checking in before 12pm, Because of the 3 day rule? Our contract says you have to be there by 3pm. I hope this helps some!! :)

#1730 summer12

summer12
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 156 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:14 AM

Any thoughts on barefoot in the sand in June at Moon Palace?  I'd love to go barefoot with or without barefoot jewelery but am worried my poor feet will burn up in the hot sand!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users