Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#1401 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

I am pretty excited about the shoes!  I <3 shoes!  I am hoping that these are it, though! :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Exactly!  I love shoes so I always make them work with something.  I have a pair of Badgely Mischka's that I brought but then we changed our colors.  So I got an extra pair of shoes out of the deal LOL

So glad to know I am not the only one who got the shoes first!  HA! 

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

Jamie,

The first thing I got was my shoes I just got a dress.. I guess im a shoe freak

#1402 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
    • 51 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

ndvidul your invites look sooo good! You did a great job!!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

#1403 krsmith

krsmith
      • 528 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:31 AM

Hey Ladies!

So I will be expecting a couple packages this week:

My passport invites from Rebecca AND my custom barefoot jewelry and hair flower from Redi by Chelsea! I am super excited to get all this stuff in! Both were so amazing to work with. They put up with my craziness about little details and made everything AMAZING! I can't wait to actually hold them in my hands! 

You can see a sneak peek of my hair flower and my barefoot jewels here!

Next up:

Finding what tasks I can take home with me to MT for me and my mom to work on together...I have NO clue!!! 

#1404 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:26 AM

YAY!  I know you are too excited.  Check check and check.  OMG isn't Chelsea amazing?  I can't wait for you to get your jewels you will not want to take them off.  

Hey Ladies!

My passport invites from Rebecca AND my custom barefoot jewelry and hair flower from Redi by Chelsea! I am super excited to get all this stuff in! Both were so amazing to work with. They put up with my craziness about little details and made everything AMAZING! I can't wait to actually hold them in my hands! 

Next up:

Finding what tasks I can take home with me to MT for me and my mom to work on together...I have NO clue!!! 

#1405 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

Thanks for your post, Kelly! I can't wait for you to receive everything! :)

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Hey Ladies!

Next up:

#1406 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

You are all so kind :) I'm so happy you're all excited about your custom jewels! ;)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

YAY!  I know you are too excited.  Check check and check.  OMG isn't Chelsea amazing?  I can't wait for you to get your jewels you will not want to take them off.     Can't wait for your post.

#1407 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:58 AM

OOOHH!!!  Very exciting!  Can't wait to see how everything turned out!!!

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Hey Ladies!

Next up:

#1408 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

Its so exciting to know you have cool stuff coming... feeling like a little kid again.. can't wait to see it.

Hey Ladies!

Next up:

#1409 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

I think it going to be friday or monday... I know we will definitly need it... Stephan is so excited about meeting you & your Fiance..he like maybe we can hang once we get to the resort... get some rest & feel better

Thanks for the well wishes.  I dragged myself into work   I'm glad you are tackling your projects.. one day when we take a break we have to meet up for drinks.  I can't wait for you to receive them and look forward to your post.  When will Sarah mail them off?

#1410 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

That sounds like fun and a definite must! With so many similarities we simply have to ;-) 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

I think it going to be friday or monday... I know we will definitly need it... Stephan is so excited about meeting you & your Fiance..he like maybe we can hang once we get to the resort... get some rest & feel better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users