Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hmmmm I recall that at about 9ish this morning, that I said after a few projects I would be done.  Well, in that very same hour I added (although small) 2-3 more.. Damn, Damn, Damn...  BangHead.gif if I didn't have extra paper I know that I would not try and figure out what to do with it.  OH well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coco--How are you getting all of that stuff down there???  It looks like you're going to have 3 suitcases full of wedding stuff!  That's the main reason I don't want to make too much stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha! Coco, you crack me up! quote name="coconoir1908" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/2380#post_1694408"]

Hmmmm I recall that at about 9ish this morning, that I said after a few projects I would be done.  Well, in that very same hour I added (although small) 2-3 more.. Damn, Damn, Damn...  BangHead.gif if I didn't have extra paper I know that I would not try and figure out what to do with it.  OH well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not at all.  Many of the DIY are paper related which is easy to pack.  In addition things like the "Thank you for booking" and "Pre-travel packet with luggage tags" either have been or will be mailed prior to departure.  Also, my bridesmaids (since there are no major activities at home) will be responsible for bringing items there.  I'm taking all wedding decor etc.. they will bring OOT stuff.  Also, things will be packed in bags that I can fit into our regular clothes suitcase when we return.  But I already calculated extra bags fees LOL
 

Originally Posted by alaharri View Post

Coco--How are you getting all of that stuff down there???  It looks like you're going to have 3 suitcases full of wedding stuff!  That's the main reason I don't want to make too much stuff.


Jamie, maybe I should have sent you more paper and I would have this problem LOL

 



Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post


Hahaha! Coco, you crack me up!
quote name="coconoir1908" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/2380#post_1694408"]

Hmmmm I recall that at about 9ish this morning, that I said after a few projects I would be done.  Well, in that very same hour I added (although small) 2-3 more.. Damn, Damn, Damn...  BangHead.gif if I didn't have extra paper I know that I would not try and figure out what to do with it.  OH well



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening Ladies,

 

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

 

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

 

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


WOW! You should really think about doing this as a side job!!!! How do you choose your menu??? 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Evening Ladies,

 

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

 

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

 

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gorgeous!! Wow, so stunning, great work!
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Evening Ladies,

 

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

 

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

 

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhh thanks so much for the compliment but my FT wouldn't allow a side job. You think I'm exhausted now......Whew. As far as menus do you have the list from MP? If not you should contact your MP coordinator & ask for menus, map, salon & spa prices, cake & flower options. From there you can get a pretty good idea about what you want.

 

WOW! You should really think about doing this as a side job!!!! How do you choose your menu??? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

Evening Ladies,

 

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

 

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

 

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Chelsea :-)

Just gorgeous!! Wow, so stunning, great work!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

Evening Ladies,

 

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

 

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

 

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absoltely stunning. love it!

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Evening Ladies,

 

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

 

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

 

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×