Sign in to follow this  
sebitasalejo

Personalized napkins (CHEAP!!!)

So I was goofing around at the Martha Stewart wedding website and found an idea for personalizing the napkins for the wedding reception. 

Napkins

I happened to have ordered a free rubber stamp from vistaprint (only had to pay like 4 bucks for shipping and I ordered a bunch of free stuff). 

I didn't even know what I was going to use the stamp for... This is PERFECT! I have my logo on a wedding stamp, which I got delivered today, I tried it on regular, McDonald's napkins and it worked perfectly. It didn't bleed like I thought it would. I am so happy :D

All I have to do is find the napkins on my wedding color and I'm all set. Worst case scenario, I'll get white ones.

It just looks so damn cute! Like I had them professionally printed and paid a bunch of money for them heehee! 

I used the napkins that I have at home, but plan to buy he ones on the picture I posted before. This is the way it came out.

napkins

The ink did bleed a little on this napkin, but the other ones are different. I'll post a picture when I have them done. I don't know when that's going to happen!

Great idea.  I was thinking about ordering personalized hand towels for the bathroom but of course was thinking it isn't worth the money.  This is a great solution!