Photo

Wedding Jewelry

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#61 Stina9562

Stina9562
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:41 AM

I am so lost on jewelry. I am typically a girl that wears big blingy earrings and bracelets but when it comes to the wedding I don't know what to do bc of the hair piece I would like to wear as well. Oh I am so lost!

#62 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

Just ordered my necklace and earring from etsy.com

il_570xN_264503880.jpgil_fullxfull_261786938.jpg

I love them, My dress has lots of beads and sparkels, so I wanted somethign mroe simple and elegant. These are perfect. Can't wait to get them :D

#63 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

Barefoot Jewelry,

Well ladies, here I go again.  With my To-Do list decreasing and my jewelry increasing, I just can stop smiling.  To my "Personal Jewelry Maker" Chelsea of Red-i, thank you again for 2 beautiful pieces to add to my barefoot jewels.  The attention and details that I have received from beginning to end is second to none!  Keep up the great work and I am sure to do business (beyond the wedding) with you again!

To my 2012 Brides and any other bride who is considering Red-i, stop thinking and do it!  Why you ask?  Well you will have a custom piece that NO ONE will have at a reasonable cost.  All made by a lady that is simply classy and also give greats tips on having a destination wedding. 

Here is my necklace and earrings that I will wear for my TTD and of course throughout our honeymoon.

Package from Red-i 1.jpg11.jpg14.jpg3.jpg7.jpg9.jpg

#64 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
        • 186 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

I have decided not to wear a necklace because my dress has a lot of detail by the neckline, and i am borrowing earrings from one of my bridesmaids as my something borrowed, i am thinking about this bracelet what do you guys think?

b440.jpg

#65 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

I love it!!! it is beautiful

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I have decided not to wear a necklace because my dress has a lot of detail by the neckline, and i am borrowing earrings from one of my bridesmaids as my something borrowed, i am thinking about this bracelet what do you guys think?

b440.jpg

#66 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
            • 237 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Cdunn, is that Misunbridal? I have the same one but with crystals in place of the pearls. I really like it, and it is great quality. 

#67 elainsmith

elainsmith
              • 72 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

I wonder know why so many brides wear pearls on weddings .Is the pearl have a nice meaning?

#68 Fired Up B2B

Fired Up B2B
                • Site Supporter
                • 34 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

I love the bracelet!! It's gorgeous! I have been thinking of wearing a bracelet and not a necklace as my dress has one strap with detail on it and I think wearing a necklace will be 'too much'.

Where is the bracelet from?

#69 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
                  • 186 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

i found it on a website cinderellaspumpkin.com they have a lot of jewelry, i dont know how i came across the website, i have not ordered it yet so i can not tell you about the quality but i can let you know after i do order it and receive it

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Cdunn, is that Misunbridal? I have the same one but with crystals in place of the pearls. I really like it, and it is great quality. 

Originally Posted by Fired Up B2B 

I love the bracelet!! It's gorgeous! I have been thinking of wearing a bracelet and not a necklace as my dress has one strap with detail on it and I think wearing a necklace will be 'too much'.

Where is the bracelet from?

#70 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                    • 237 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

It's definitely the same one I have, they must buy from a wholesaler... :) Great bracelet though. 

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

i found it on a website cinderellaspumpkin.com they have a lot of jewelry, i dont know how i came across the website, i have not ordered it yet so i can not tell you about the quality but i can let you know after i do order it and receive it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users