Erin's Wedding, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
  • Vendor
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

Hola Erin! I am so glad you logged in! You know I loved everything about your wedding, (well except the cat at 3 am) HAHA

Thank you everyone for commenting! Mora, a mi me pasa lo mismo! Muchas gracias, Sol!

#22 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:06 PM

Very nice.

#23 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bella
        I'm Erin and the slide show is of my wedding. I haven't posted too much on this board, but I have to say it was so cool to log on and see everyones posts about my pictures.
        I was so pleased with the pictures, I emailed the link to the slide show to all my friends and family, and I think my mom and my husband's mom were the only one who even bothered to respond. People are so weird.

I got married at a Hacienda, not a resort. We had to rent it for the week. Most of the vendors I got through the Hacienda. It was wonderful. I highly recommend the area, from what I've been told the weather is almost perfect year round.

For more info about the Hacienda..
        www.haciendalastrancas.com home page
        That place looks breathtaking. Congratulations on your unique and beautiful wedding!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:22 PM

Gorgeous pictures!! I cannot believe how beautiful that venue is! What a lovely wedding and slidshow! Thanks for sharing!

#25 SusanK

• VIP Member
          • 2,685 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:37 PM

Congrats on your wedding! Wishing you the best of married life! You were a beautiful bride, and your hubby was quite the handsome groom! You certainly have great pics to look back on!
            Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#26 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:25 AM

So romantically beautiful, thank you!

#27 Trista

• 304 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

Congrats, everything was beautiful~
                COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#28 KRISTEN

• 402 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:46 PM

Elizabeth~ what a gorgeous slideshow! thanks for sharing and the music was awesome. my fiance loves the song as well.

Erin~ you are such a beautiful bride. the wedding looks just gorgeous and perfect. Congratulations on the beginning of your new life together!

Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
                  Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#29 tvt

• VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina
                    Hi! I don't usually post slideshows from my weddings (don't want you all getting tired of me But since Erin is a BDW bride and had such a unique and beautfully planned wedding I couldn't help but share!

For a look at Erin's slideshow Erin and Jim

The photographs at the beginning are from the night of the welcome dinner, it was so much fun photographing Erin and Jim around the colonial city of San Miguel de Allende, one of my very favorite places in Mexico. The wedding was held at the Hacienda Las Trancas, which is very, very old with so much history and atmosphere. Todo fue Increible!

are you crazy?! we LOVE pictures! Your work is awesome!

Erin LOVE your dress!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users